Reviews for I Am NOT Under The Affluence of Incohol
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
It was so funny. I love Gwaine and I loved this OS!
Me├┐li.
DreamAlways953 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
:D Really funny!
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Refreshingly funny. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Cherrytree007 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
HA that was great and funny

i loved it and i love gwaine :D

thanks for writing

it was awesome
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Trust Gwaine to mess up one of Arthur's speeches. XD
Iymea chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Yeah, I can agree with oops. Aw crud, I think I am becoming addicted to your fictions.. it's not a bad thing like... it's just so darn creepy.. like.. you have some kind of power over me...

*blink*

Another, awesome fiction :) x
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
hahahaha aaah gwaine, best character in series three imo :)

good story haha :)
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow, I just love your random stories and this one is really great. If not random. Yeah, I read all that you wrote on your profile and will end up reading a couple of your other stories and to answer your question that will be coming, yes I am slightly bored. But not when reading your lovely story. So good day for now. )
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Possibly my favourite yet! This is SO Gwaine. Why on earth would someone like him be interesting in war councils, just point him in the right direction with a sword, that is all he needs to know!

Love how emotional everyone else was... and then there was Gwaine!

Fantastic once again! But now I've run out *pout* Hope you get writing soon!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hahaha, oh god XD loved it!
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
LOL his humour fic is asfunny as the others! :D I love that - Gwaine drunk at a fricking War Council xD So in character!

Awesome one shot :3
Kizzia chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh god - laughing this hard cannot be good for you. Fab!
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Lol.

'He had been sitting in an ale house earlier today... and he had definitely ordered some alcoholic beverage or other, but he distinctly remembered looking down at his glass and being rather disappointed to discover that his drink had simply vanished' -Pure Genius :D (As was the paragraph after that. And, come to think of it, most of the rest too :D)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
LOL! That was really funny! LOL!
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was such a fun snapshot of Gwaine! Very funny. The man is a wreck - what will Arthur do with him? :)