Reviews for The Garden Under Snow
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 4/9
Aw this was so adorable and sweet. The characterization was spot on. Wonderful voices.
Omg youre an amazing author
Wisteria29 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Excellent. More please.
Jonquille Theravada chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
THAT WAS PERFECT. I was smiling literally the whole way through. Everyone was perfectly in character, everything was perfect.
Saint Bennithy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I'm tearing up a little here, that was absolutely beautiful :) Perfectly in character, to the point where you could easily convince someone that this is canon. :D
Fangirling chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love how this covers the questions of what happens afterwards. I couldn't see Ed as a farmer or a house husband and I like the idea of Ed the writer. It works quite nicely.
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
cute story :).
Shayna-18 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I absolutly love this! You should continue this!

Maybe have Edward have a son (He has a son and a baby daughter at the end of the manga) and Mustang have a daughter so when they are older they can be 'friends' (haha i can only imagine the hilarity)

Anyway, i'd like to read more about Al and if May Chang comes with Al or something aswell and other stuff that you would guess in your POV.

Imagine; a mini Edward look-a-like thats more emotional and kindheated like Winry. And a mini Roy/Riza look-a-like thats stoic until she teases mini Edward about being younger than her.

I think i can picture Ed taking up similar 'hobbies' as Hughes when his kid comes, especially after i read about all the books and already the baby outfit.

You could alway have it take place 2 years after with Winry expecting again and ...sorry hahahaha, WOW, i seem to have gone on a bit of a rant... But i did very much enjoy your writing...

- Shay
murcuh chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
What a wonderful story and a very enjoyable read!
ninaxw chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful story, it was an amazing read. You really got Ed's character right.
Perseus46 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very beautiful and incredible story, loved it.
Iaya R. White chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ed writing text books? Perfect. XD Nice story, I liked it. _
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was excellent! :)
LittleSaxony chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow, this is really good. Wonderfully plotted.
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow , out of all the FMA fanfiction I've read , Ithink you have been the best at writing Ed . You really got his personality almost perfect . Please tell me theres a sequel to this (: