Reviews for The Fire of the Sun
WyldwoodFaye chapter 5 . 7/26
Ugh... the way Edward behaves makes me so mad... Bella should not have married him... he treats her as though she is a child... as if he knows what is best for her... & disregards her own feelings... thinks that he has the right to push his decision on her... & the way that he treats her as though she is weak & can't take care of herself... it stifles her... doesn't allow her to grow into a strong, whole person.
Gena chapter 8 . 7/16
what they fricketyfracknikityfracklikitysplithickitymiss do you think your doing with those cliffhangers missy.
Gena chapter 7 . 7/16
Present
Aartika chapter 7 . 6/29
Present - I love both your books so far. June 29th, 2015.
Kathryn Renee chapter 25 . 6/11
Umm... Ok. I don't really now how to start because this last book has really confused me. While I'm not a die hard twilight fan I did enjoy your first story. But then I read the sequel... while I don't want to bash your work I do have to say that you took this story to some bizarre places. I don't want to spoil the story for anyone, but I was completely confused by how this story ended. Although this may not be my favorite story, it still was an interesting read.
Present! Love the story!
BloodDDB chapter 24 . 5/8
You made me tear up. So emotional, so much Angst. Now I need to read something happy and silly for my mood to lift up. Jessica and Embry would so interesting together. You are an amazing author, invoking such strong feeling. Sam's point of views were beautifully and skillfully written. I was an emotional mess during every chapter of his interludes. Your story was sorrowful and angsty, and so very powerful. I was impressed and captivated. Thank you.
Present. Loving this new take on things. Sooooo much better than Meyer's original story. Thanks for all you hard work.
Wonder why you let Sam die (Grgh) and left everything shit.
eclipse love chapter 25 . 2/23
k, so I know how u don't like Stephanie Meyers or twilight, but u did an awesome job recreating a better version of new moon in her writing style. I just can't believe how much I liked a fan fiction about Bella and Jacob when the author hated the of so much
teacupdestiny chapter 24 . 2/16
This screws me up every single freaking time I read it. I hate this story so much but you are just literally the best writer (not just for this fic but all the others) I have ever seen. Even though you break my heart. I'm going to go read something happier (probably one of your other fics). Don't stop being awesome :)
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 7 . 1/11
Ooh have one of em imprint on Jessica, better yet have Leah imprint on her.
I live in maui! Thanks!
Serenity Blossom chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
Man, you guys are good at what you do. I've enjoyed reading both stories and love your characterizations. Great read.
Vena Grey chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
Again, well done. Someday, I'll go back and read The Movement of the Earth and this after having read Twilight and New Moon (through page 242) right before. x
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »