Reviews for The Fire of the Sun
Adrianna chapter 7 . 4/23
*raises hand**is six years too late*
"Present"
EdwardIsCrazy chapter 1 . 3/15
These books are amazing! I was looking at the comments some other people wrote and I know I am not alone in thinking this. You took these characters that I cared about and gave them the ending they should have had. I loved how you handled Bella loosing her feelings for Edward and made it completely believable. I also loved how you brought up the fact that his voice, smell, etc. made her drawn to him. The original books touched upon this, but I don’t think they really thought about the implications of it (that she’s not in love, just on a drug high). I read both The Movement of the Earth and The Fire of the Sun so quickly that they are slightly blurred together, but I love every bit of them. They made me laugh and made me cry. I was so sad when you killed off several well loved characters, but it also made the story feel real. When going to war, people will die on both sides, including some of the good guys. Thank you again and I can’t wait to read more of your stories!
iHaveOSD chapter 2 . 2/5
Marble Edward

Edward Hate

Hate Me going crazy
iHaveOSD chapter 1 . 2/5
Angst Threat Level Sparkly Vampire.
FaintLikeABronteSister chapter 1 . 1/21
First off, you did a fantastic job! You created a amazing story around characters I loved, but got mishandled in the Meyer books. Secondly, Charlie No No No No! The choclate, couch cuddeling and being aware of Bella, and just being so amazing! And then you killed him! Bold choice and such a sad twist, never saw it coming.
Lastly, thank you for both stories, you redeemed books that had such wasted potential.
TrooperDooper12 chapter 6 . 1/12
This might be your best chapter of the series yet.
Idalia1 chapter 6 . 1/12
Wow so can I just say how great this is! I happened to stumble upon your fic and I have not been able to put it down! It's going great so far and I just loved the first pet to this fic!
rachiexo chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
May I just scream! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! Oh my lord you made me feel all the feelings, and damn so many plot twists like the Jasper and Alice situation. I am so glad you decided to write that part especially after Alice did that to Bella, it was perfect for them to leave I'm glad it didn't start some other war and it also made me feel like I finally had more reason to hate Edward which I loved! (Sorry, not sorry #TeamJacob) I'm kinda glad the story wasn't completely perfect unlike some other writers you kept it real by having a few bad things happen like Charlie and the boys but in the end it still worked out and I'm so glad Em got a happy ending! Not to mention the Jessica cliffhanger that also made me grin like a complete idiot! Hahaha sorry for the para but seriously it was amazing and a better ending than the real books so THANK YOU, I'm so excited to read the rest of your stories!
stefanie1955 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Marble lips? I can only assume she is kissing Edward, now I am utterly confused, yet intrigued.
BucketOfSunshine chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
That whole Jasper/ Alice thing was horrifyingly fascinating and I loved every bit of it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
present!
your writings awesome, thanks for sharing!
alh1971 chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
Just reread.
Bittersweet but stellar. An absolute favorite.
agatha gatoo chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
hi!

how are you? i really like your story. the pack mind is kind of crazy but really fun to read. i have one question. Paul like Bella, right?
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 23 . 10/14/2016
Imprinting brought and kept Rachel home.
Cheerft97 chapter 25 . 10/12/2016
WOW, what a phenomenal fan fiction this was! I LOVED The movement of the earth as well and I'm not even sure I want to call this a fan fiction anymore. This honestly felt like how the Twilight series really should've been like. You pretty much saved Twilight. You've made me love these characters in a completely different way, I was heartbroken and cried when Emily realized that Sam was gone. There was so many details that you made so perfectly good! I want to shove this story in Stephenie Meyers face to show her how much she ruined her own books.

The only thing I can ask and hope from you is that you one day write books. I'll for sure read them.
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »