Reviews for The Fire of the Sun
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 7 . 10/1
Raising hand to be counted and LOVING it! ;)
1ZutaraFan chapter 24 . 9/30
*standing ovation with literal tears in my eyes*
Now THAT is how you write a damn good story! Bravo. I just blew through The Movement of the Earth, and this, and my god it's beautiful. As I read your darkness warning, I thought "I wonder who isn't surviving this." It's almost terrible, but with Meyer, we knew she wouldn't kill anyone. Any characters that we got attached to were safe, because she doesn't understand storytelling. (Problem with that was that she didn't actually make us like her characters.)
But you! You made me like these people! I felt for them, I was interested in them! And I'm devestated that we lost some of them. (Honestly, Charlie? How could you be so cruel? And Quil? It's terrible.) BUT THAT'S THE POINT! You made me feel something! And that is certainly something Meyer never accomplished, and never will. I hate that you killed characters, but I'm so, so happy that you did. Again, bravo. You're brilliant.
Here's hoping you still get updated for reviews on a story you finished 3 years ago, because you deserve to know that I (and many others, I'm sure) think you're brilliant.
(If you like to read about other people hating on Meyer and dissecting her work, I highly suggest DasMervin and her sporkings. They are similarly fabulous.)
Also, should the insanity ever strike you, I would LOVE to read short drabblish pieces on Claire as a teen. And Edward hunting down Jasper, and the insanity/loss of humanity that vampires go through and how that affects their mental state. And Esme and the new government. Gosh, anything really. Just sayin. :)
Present present present!

Sorry, I am not a reviewer. But I can say I am absolutely digging this story. I am ashamed to say I liked the twilight series because it was so poorly written. This story is absolutely what it should have been! Your writing is amazing. I wish I knew who you are so I could read your actual book(s?)!
PLEASE MAKE MORE! OMG this story is like fucking vampire drugs to me. I literally haven't fallen asleep (until 1 am) for days, because I was so wrapped up in this story. UGH I WANT TO WRITE ONE! But, I would probably steal major plot points from this story (Jacob imprinting in Bella, Emily getting pregnant, etc.) Edward needs to fuck off though. Like seriously. Fuck. Off. She's not his anymore. Every. Single. Time. He came. I cringed. And slapped myself. Crying "NOOOOO!"
Oh god. The angst. Damn. This chapter hit close to home. Mainly because I've 1) always liked Alice and 2) I've been in Alice's situation, where I moved for a while, then moved back, and my friends were no longer my friends. Damn. Oh god. I was fucking choking on my breath.
Lilydukes chapter 25 . 8/30
Loved this!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 5 . 7/26
Ugh... the way Edward behaves makes me so mad... Bella should not have married him... he treats her as though she is a child... as if he knows what is best for her... & disregards her own feelings... thinks that he has the right to push his decision on her... & the way that he treats her as though she is weak & can't take care of herself... it stifles her... doesn't allow her to grow into a strong, whole person.
Gena chapter 8 . 7/16
what they fricketyfracknikityfracklikitysplithickitymiss do you think your doing with those cliffhangers missy.
Gena chapter 7 . 7/16
Aartika chapter 7 . 6/29
Present - I love both your books so far. June 29th, 2015.
Kathryn Renee chapter 25 . 6/11
Umm... Ok. I don't really now how to start because this last book has really confused me. While I'm not a die hard twilight fan I did enjoy your first story. But then I read the sequel... while I don't want to bash your work I do have to say that you took this story to some bizarre places. I don't want to spoil the story for anyone, but I was completely confused by how this story ended. Although this may not be my favorite story, it still was an interesting read.
Present! Love the story!
BloodDDB chapter 24 . 5/8
You made me tear up. So emotional, so much Angst. Now I need to read something happy and silly for my mood to lift up. Jessica and Embry would so interesting together. You are an amazing author, invoking such strong feeling. Sam's point of views were beautifully and skillfully written. I was an emotional mess during every chapter of his interludes. Your story was sorrowful and angsty, and so very powerful. I was impressed and captivated. Thank you.
Present. Loving this new take on things. Sooooo much better than Meyer's original story. Thanks for all you hard work.
Wonder why you let Sam die (Grgh) and left everything shit.
1,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »