Reviews for Desolation, Destruction, Danger, and Despair
LiseLore chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Thatt was a great story ! Thanks for writing !
The only thing I don't understand is: Why would't Jeff take him to a hospital instead of Home ? Yeah, safety I know but still... IR agents can get hurt too so, I don't see the point. It makes Jeff a bit of a tiran now !

Maybe a bit of humor at the end with a prank would have been nice... But then the title would be wrong I guess ?
thunderbird5 chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
what a ending. The last time i ever had a birthday was when i was 8. The years after that it was only my twin brother who really had fun. Grate chapter.
Whirlgirl chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Beautifully done. Taking us to Virgils birthday one year on to see the aftermath. Deep wounds take a long time to heal but the scars are lessened by careful tending. Jeff is still treading carefully when it comes to Virgils special day. Loved Virgil's request to let his brothers continue to prepare for a party because they are having fun. He does understand they are doing it out of love, he just can't feel joy for himself. But maybe... just maybe, if they remember their mother too, let some of the focus be on the one who deserves their love, he can join in that surely. A breath on the breeze says mom's happy. Her baby is going be all right.
TBMom chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
You did a great job on this story. Congradulations! Will look forward to more stories from you.
CBloom2 chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Lovely end to the story! You are so talented!

Looking forward to more of your stories!
bubzchoc chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
West Dean chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Another great chapter - really believable angst from Jeff Tracy - lovely writing
Whirlgirl chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Lovely. Virgil fighting through the pain to reach his father, to hear the words he had to say. The words he had so desperately wanted to hear... years ago. Jeff truly contrite and Virgil so unsure. SO Moving. It will take more than words to heal Virgil's wounded psyche. The words called him back from the edge. Now it's the actions that will mold the future. This is very good work.
thunderbirdmom chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
You are doing a good job. Will look forward to next.
bubzchoc chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
brilliant chapter
bubzchoc chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
great chapter
West Dean chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
I am loving every word of this story and have done so since you posted chapter one.

I cannot express how brave I think you are to continue to update so soon after your loss - I know you said that you are were writing the story for your Mum - it is such a lovely tribute about family love.

Keep well and remember fanfiction readers will wait for a good story for as long as it takes!
JoTracy123 chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Yeah well done for the update. Really enjoying this story. Make sure you update is soon x
thunderbird5 chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Oh, no. Not Virgil. Without him the family would be empty. It just shows that when you hide something and don't fix it. You mite never get the chance again to make it right or to say sorry.
TBMom chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Thanks for posting. I do know what you are going through as It was my first christmas without my mom as well. I miss her terrible,and just try to take one day at a time. Am now able to talk more openly and things will happen and can say "mom would have loved that." As I'm sure you know our moms will always be in our hearts. Prayers that you will find peace on the hardest days.