Reviews for Pictures
casammy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
damn! that made go out tears of my eyes with this history, for god hurts so much when dean becomes so sentimental for sammy who does to weeping for one in torrents, but they are the best moments of the heart
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh this was so awesome!

This should happeen on the show!

I loved how it all fit together!

BEAUTIFUL HUN! BEAUTIFUL!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Thanks for writing this. We never probably will have an episode of them just doing silly, touristy, brother things. Things that make them happy, make them smile.

I wish we could see more glimpses of that because that is more true to life. Even the Winchesters lives.

And using photographs to evoke those memories for Dean while he waited for word on his brother was a great way to give us those glimpses.

I'm glad that you used Lisa too as the connecting dot to those memories. Too bad it was fated never to work out for them- she help heal him. And by sending the box of photos to him she inadvertently continued the healing process even in her absence.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I really liked this, it would be great if it went down like this on the show. Good job on another good story :o)
wcfan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I would love to see all of those pictures. All of thier memories. The good one for once.
c1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aw! I hope this happens!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was so good, that's exactly what we are waiting for...the relationship that they had in the firsts seasons..that's what they've been fighting for...it will be soooo good to have Sammy back, maybe they can start being brothers again. The letter from Lisa was so cold, I am one of those that want to have the series finalle with Dean and the Breaden's...thank you, great job!
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Thank you! I love this story.

Too bad the show will never be this good.

CB