Reviews for Friends Forever
BCB Knowitall chapter 46 . 11/26/2015
The best.

Words cannot describe.

10/10 on the story.

10/10 on presenting the story.

10/10 on realism.

9.7/10 on how true to the characters they were. (A lot of stuff is up to debate as something not even close to this has ever happened in BCB, especially with a few chapters that happened after this ones latest update.. Sad.. I like this mike much more. :(... Still the most accurate I ever seen someone make on here)

9.99/10 on grammar. (Only noticed a few things missing or out of place, but the use of a lot of large, and rather fitting, words made up for it. Clever you are!)

10/10 on character development. So freakin' amazing.

9/10 on variety. (Don't get me wrong, it is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read, about anything. But a lot of the responses, or internal thinking seemed slightly repetitive and similar. Not that they wouldn't react the same way, or that you wouldn't have recurring thoughts about doubts and such, just something seemed off after I successfully predicted the outcome a few times. Still really well made, and I can see that that was just part of your style, everybody has a style, even Stephen King has a repetitive style if you look close enough. Still, the most variety I ever read in a fanfiction, or any book I read before. And I did read Stephan King's Needful Things, and he was, if I dare say so myself, more repetitive)

WHAT A TWEEST/10 on plot. You really made me believe 'Something' (No Spoilers!) when it actually was false. I thank you for making this, a hundred times over. It brings joy to my heart knowing that the fan base has someone like you in it..

If I may be so bold... Could you revise some of Someone AKA Therealsomeone's stories? Some of his stories are absolutely fantastic, but they were presented... Kinda badly (Sorry, someone! I really like your idea's though!) I would just love those stories, with this attention to detail and accuracy to the characters. That is something I would probably pay for if I had the money for it.. I mean, I got 5$... But its physical and not stored digitally, so unless we lived close to each other, I couldn't get it to ya.. I would though!

Overall. I rate it 10/10. Worth the read, worth the time, just... worth it. So good. Probably going to read it again even though I just got done reading it. XD I GIVE THIS FANFIC, MY STAR OF RECOMMENDATION! *Throws confetti*
BCB Knowitall chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
10/10 on Story description. Haven't started reading yet, but it got me excited. :D
givemeibannanaz chapter 33 . 6/25/2014
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW! XD And I seriously starting laughing by the end of this. Before that cute little bit involving Lucy's thoughts of that morning, or course. XD
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Aaawww, how sweet. I must admit, I always loved Lucy's nicer side.
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Alright, I must admit I was feeling rather terrible for Mike throughout this and that last few chapters...and then that last line made me laugh my head off. XD
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
PastaCatz chapter 46 . 12/1/2012
...Wow. Just... Wow. That was seriously worthy of a bestselling print. I was so convinced of all the characters that when I was reading through the depressing parts of the story, it set the mood for my entire day. You did a great job in bringing something humorous in just in time, when we were all on the brink of eternal depression. Thanks for the best story ever!

Anon chapter 46 . 9/27/2012
Amazing. Absolutely freaking amazing.
Someone chapter 46 . 9/15/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Truly a masterpiece! This is what a Fanfic is suppose to look like! I starting reading this at 11:35pm(PST) and I couldn't help but finish it at 4:27am(PST). Thank you for this fanfic, thank you
yer m0m chapter 46 . 8/18/2012
Very nicely fleshed out, good composition, and the characters are very believable. Overall this is a very good story.
The Guy in the Background chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Hmm, just for kicks. Have you ever heard the song: "Keep me in your heart" by Warren Zevon? If not, you gotta, would seem fitting for a story like this.

Shadows are fallin',

An' I'm runnin' outta breath.

Keep me in your heart for a while!

This was the last song that Warren wrote before he died of lung cancer.

I like the humor tied into this chapter. Bit of a spirit lifter!

The Guy in the Background
I'm Solo chapter 46 . 11/8/2011
Shocking! You had me sold that he was going to die so bravo my good man bravo!
I'm Solo chapter 45 . 10/16/2011
Now this chapter was one I really liked(and not just because of the sex)It had a raw truth to it that both Mike and Lucy have had both in the real webcomic and this fanfic a huge amount of trouble on both talking about and and also tearing the other down because of this or that...