Reviews for Blowing on Sparks
Guest chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Finnick wouldn't be 20.

He won the 65 hunger games at age 14...so for the 75 games, he would be 24, outside the age you specified.
PrincessGriffey chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Interesting... I think it was good! I probably won't comment on any chapter unless I feel like I need to... Just to let you know
Browniangel chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
I'm so surprised that Katniss didn't get picked but Peeta did. Wow, this is going to be horrible for Katniss because I know she loves Peeta and will do anything to get Peeta out of the Hunger Game. So, what going to happen to Francine? Need to continue reading to see what's going to happen. This is getting sooooo good!
Browniangel chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Why was Peeta not talking to Katniss on the train, was he wondering if she was more worried about Gale. Was Peeta thinking Katniss cared more about Gale then him.

I bet Gale was surprised that Haymitch is one of Coin spy's. Will he tell Katniss and Peeta. It's interesting how Peeta, Gale Katniss and Madge are talking about the rebellion on what they think they should do.

I enjoyed how you had Bonnie and Twill explain to Katniss why she is the leader of the rebellion (The Mockingjay).

Wow President Snow really does have a mean side to him and he doesn't like when things don't go his way. Love it!

So Gale is now a trader to the Capital. Will Gale be able to keep himself from the peacekeepers in District 12.

Katniss is teaching Peeta how to shot an arrows and looks like a Peeta getting pretty good.

Now I going to continue reading to the next chapter.
Browniangel chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
This story is great I had to stop before going on to let you know that I love how you add this wonderful addition to your story. I truly enjoy Effie story about her childhood I was touch by her story. Then Haymitch story was so heartbreaking about the woman he loved. Plus, Haymitch calling Coin to help Gale, awesome! I hope Gale survive the beating. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You done an awesome job with the sequel.
Flower048288 chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
Awesome story, please update fast
love.izzy.mellark chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! pleasepleaseplease write more for this weekend. kinda weird, but i had a VERY interesting dream about this the other night. keep up the good work!

-abee
abee chapter 20 . 3/29/2012
PLEASE WRITE LIKE 5 CHAPTERS THIS WEEKEND! i started your story yesterday and i am hooked! i want more SOOOOO badly.
Anime Princess chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
I have to ask; why is Katniss and Peeta so important to Francine? Why is she so determinded to keep Peeta alive?

If you are following the books, a bit, I know why Peeta's being kept alive, but francine is a new one...
Bethany chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
This is a great storyline! I love how you've changed it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Wow, things are heating up!

I can't wait to read more!
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Ack!

Poor District 11...they just aren't getting the rebellion down yet...always being put down...I HOPE things get better for them!
97 chapter 17 . 11/19/2011
OMG! Awesomw! That's great!

Update soon!
KaptainKitKatandKaptainTwix chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
i love it! update, update, UPDATE! i love your story! lets make a deal: you update and i review. deal? OK! anways amazing and id better go now.

sincerely, Peacegirl12345678910

P.S. thank you for the awesome story!
97 chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Finnick, Finnick! That's what happens if you anger a peacekeeper. I love Finnick. And Johanna was nude? Good! Well, i'm not one for striptease, but that's the only way i can imagine Johanna introducing herself. I begin to like Francine, and that's not good, cause i think she'll die. But...oh well, i like her. And i love this chapter, please put very much Johanna and Finnick in this, because they're my favorites. Update really soon, i can't wait for the Quell!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »