Reviews for Fear Finds Lady Sybil
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
This was so damn beautiful. The thought of Branson being injured is truly horrific.
nita100 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
I love the way you write Tom's POV. the tone is so right! He's hesitant and knows what propriety dictates but is really head over heels in love. My favorite chapter so far.
slaaneshissexxy chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Baby Sybil sounds adorable.
delacct3000 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
So moving and sweet! I have loved this story!
edwardfiend chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Really enjoyed this. :)
The Yankee Countess chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
I'm bawling like a baby here! I was so afraid he was going to die, so *THANK YOU* for not doing that. Beautiful story, everything about it was wonderful!
eli6 chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
This is so lovely! Thank you for such a wonderful story. You completely captured the voices of the characters and the tone of the show. You write Sybil and Branson so well that I think they are more in character as developed from the first season than Fellowes decided to write them in the second, especially in regard to Branson. I vastely prefer your version to be honest. What impressed me most though is your fine writing and how it fits so well in the context of the show. It was really a pleasure to read, and I hope you will continue to write them because I love your version of these two characters!
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
So lovely. It was wonderful!
Lovesyounot971 chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
LOve this! is their more? ;) x
DuskyIndian chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Oh this is just precious. So beautiful and pure and oh...made me feel all the feelings :'). Brilliant brilliant brilliant job you! Do keep it up and I dearly hope that you write more. Thanks you so much for sharing.
seekerchasing chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Lovely story
Midnight-Gypsy101 chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
I adore this, I am always happy to read S/B scripts with happy endings.
missbrunettgirl chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
hi really really really good peice of writing youve captured the emotions and scnces between them perfetcly with the undercurrents of the e motions. are thre any more chapters to come please?
Syblime chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
That was fabulous! Fear and hope wrapped up in a perfect story. Thank you! :)