Reviews for the best people in life are free
Hestia11 chapter 72 . 5/21/2013
I find that each chapter was hit or miss, a few I really liked were 16, 27, 37 and 55.
Aubrey Lowe chapter 72 . 11/28/2012
That is a very impressive collection of snippets you have there. They all convey an emotion and a character, and yet they're only about 300 words each. Not to mention the way you so easily give each character a different head space, or the same character a different headspace, depending on who they're with and what they're doing. I think it would have been cool if you were about to do a few of them as just friendship drabbles, especially friendships between cousins, but oh well. Overall it's a very concise depiction of the next-gen kids. :)

ALowe
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 72 . 4/14/2012
I loved this, is was so sad. Poor Ly! This is how I imagine it too. Amazing story - or drabble collection, whatever you want to call it!
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 54 . 4/14/2012
I loved this one. I've always seen Lysander being in love with Lily. Loved it!
Scarlet Natalia chapter 72 . 11/6/2011
Ah! I loved this SO much! I adored so many of them! Read it all in like 2/3 days (I was busy) but I Loveeeeee it! Not a fan of the cousin stuff, but other than that, it was grand. I like your works with the triangles. I've noticed you do it a lot, but you have a lot of creative ideas and it's really impressive!
pyr0technic chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
XDDDD that was cute and hilarious.
cathilde chapter 72 . 8/16/2011
The last chapter is so sad! I really loved this collection!
animal0123 chapter 29 . 8/6/2011
Happyhappyjoyjoy, a NextGen story I actually LIKE.
Rob-girl chapter 72 . 8/6/2011
This was an amazing way to end the series. This particular shot was just so achingly heartbreaking. You did an absolutely fabulous job. I think that this is definitely one of my favourites. I can't think of any other words to use to describe how much I loved it. Seriously amazing. Superbly well done. :)
fabricated fantasies chapter 29 . 8/6/2011
Aww, Pearl, this is adorable! I really really adore TeddyLucy (as you know) and this drabble has just completely solidified that love.

It's so cute, how he's tickling her and they're so happy and friendly, but the entire time Teddy's thinking about how pretty she is. It makes me wonder how old Lucy is, actually.

And the ending was so subtly bittersweet - and so true.

Great job, Pearlie!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 72 . 8/2/2011
it was excellent. I loved it.
sweaterweather21 chapter 72 . 8/2/2011
Aww, it's the last one! Way to go out with a bang - I loved it!

I love the different pairings thrown in here, poor Lysander. First Teddy, then Scorpius, and then the dagger of his own brother. I really like the parentheses effect showing what the other boys did, I know it sounds weird but I thought it added something to the drabble!

Olivia
StarUponHeaven chapter 72 . 8/1/2011
Finished ?

Already ?

But I feel like you started this yesterday! o.O

But it was very very very good, keep it up :)
lowi chapter 72 . 8/1/2011
Angsty Lilsander as the final chapter? I love you Pearl &hearts ;)

Seriously; awesome ending to this fantastic collection! I'm sad it's over, it's been so fun reading it!
Joelle8 chapter 72 . 8/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story; your drabbles are short and sweet and chock-full with feeling. I love them and can't wait to read more from you. :)