Reviews for The Tangled Webs We Weave
Great story!
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nice start!
2lazee2login chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Listen to Damon! Don't make threats- make promises! Promise an update! Fantastic chapter, I can't wait for the next one :) don't leave it so long next time!
kat chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
It's interesting that despite everything that Damon's done to her so far it seems that Elena is most hurt because she thought they were friends. Wow, is Stefan delusional or what? Loved Vicki. Thanks for updating.
Caro chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
I love this story, it should have more reviews! Its awesome!

Great chapter, I'm hoping they kiss soon :)

Lol

Please update soon! :)
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Very nice and interesting story. Keep updating D
adventurous chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
I love how you are keeping Damon in character, with the right balance of humanity and evil. Too many people change him too fast and turn him basically into a hotter, flirtier Stefan. Looking forward to the next chapter!
KaterinaPetrova chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
WOW!
avid.writer1010 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Awesome fanfic!

Keep updating it!
AussieElle chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Awesome chapter!

I love your story, you are a very talented writer and I can't wait for the next update D
Delena-Fan-for-life chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
love it update soon.
Caro chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
That chapter was definitely good! Now that he feels guilty because he almost killed her I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can :) xoxo
Caro chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Loving your story I Love evil dark damon and i like the fact That slowly he is starting to care for Elena :) hope you update soon!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
love the plot.
ofmiceandabbey chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
A-MAY-ZING! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Very well written! I can't wait for YOU the AUTHOR to UPDATE ANYTIME SOON! When you do, I will be happy again! Yay! :D :O :P

Please update soon and keep writing! Please!

Love always,