Reviews for Digimon World Dawn: Truth
Willowsong907 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Holy shit! I have no words to express the awesomeness please continue updates and latger chapties! And I look forward to what that note says
mysteriousbeing145 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
where is the 6th part?
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Did you seriously give the Legendary set to Coronamon? I didn't even find out about it until like halfway through the game! But I just couldn't just it all to one digimon so I had the hardest time choosing. But doing so it really does give something to the plot and I love how Sunny was acting and how his teamates responded to this whole thing! Love how you're starting to do this off-script and really glad to know that this fic is alive!

Keep going!

Stephy825 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
*stares* Did...did you really do this in game? Giving all the Legendary set to Coronamon? For me, it was unthinkable! I mean, it felt like I was cheating, but yeah. It makes a good plot though. Who would've thought that this would've made Sunny so arrogant and stuff? Hm.

Some parts are still in the game script, but you've added some non game scenes as well. Cool. Glad to see this fic is still alive. XDD

Can't wait to see what happens next. C: Hopefully these weapons won't lead to anything disastrous...
ryukendo1234 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
i gotta say i liked it it was awesome but you should not follow the dialog of the game too much make, your own ideas of the dialog, so it was easy for me to know what they were saying, any ways i gotta say i liked continue it.
loremaster965 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
can you give Koh a guilmon
Stephy825 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Yay another chappie~

It's not bad, but not exactly the best either...it was thrilling to read everything again as if I'm playing the game, but that's still a huge problem. The added scenes on Nova, Hikari, Angel, and Sunny trying to fight against the dark orbs though were really good. :D I think the parts where the mysterious cloaked guy came in could've been altered to make it more dramatic and make the other tamers less...well, they didn't seem to do much in the game now did they?

There were also a few grammar errors here; nothing major but a little obvious as well. And compared to the last battle scene in Chapter 3, the one against the dark purple sphere thingy didn't have as much action. Oh well.

I can't wait to see what else might change as you make more chapters~ :D
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
The battle in this chapter was amazing! It was v ery well written and I loved it! I really want to know what happened next, but try not to use the same sententces from the game. Try putting in a way that you would say it. It gives your story a uniqueness to it if you do that. But other than that I really look forward to the next chapter.

~Dragon
Stephy825 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
...oh wow. I never expected such a great battle scene! You seem to really know what you're doing and well, good job. C: Though (yes, there is a 'though') you do know that BBcodes don't work on the site right? You have to italicize and bold it manually on the document itself or at least in the edit page before uploading it. If you reread your story, you would notice weird 'i's' and 'b's' sticking out...

After the battle scene, everything seems to go back to normal. By normal I mean 'stuck-to-the-game' type of normal. I even recognize the dialogue from the game...

Are you planning to stick with this team for the rest of the story? Because I'm kind of wondering if you're going to add other teammates in the story and such (isn't there a back-up team in the game..?) Hope you update soon!
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Good chapter but I found it a tad boring because the dialouge sounds like the one from the game. But your writing skills are very impressive and I look forward to the next chapter with the battle.

Stephy825 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
In truth, I was able to let Coronamon survive after I figured out how to dodge those attacks. From there on out, there was only one time that Coronamon died. And trust me, I've replayed Dawn like six times already.

This chapter was honestly a little boring since everything happened like in the game. So in a sense, people can predict what happens from that. I was hoping you would change it around a bit to make it more interesting...but ah well, it is your choice.

Koh and Glare have the same outfit? Gosh I never noticed how similar they were. XD That actually supports the idea I have in mind. Yay~

Besides the few typos in here, your writing skill's impressive. Still, it would be better if you changed the plot some more instead of sticking it like glue. Please don't do that; people would read something more original than something they know of. I've played Dawn too many times to memorize the first couple of missions already. Update soon!
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Nice job. I have to say that this is one of the best fanfics I've read on the game. Reading this makes me want to go back and edit my own fanfic on this game because when I first started to write it sounded like crap. Anyways really well writen and I love how you added your idea on what Koh' personality would be. I look forward to reading more fom you.

Stephy825 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
It's not bad so far. I especially liked the first part. C: I've never read a fic actually about the game. It's about time they've made more fics about them! I want to also, but then I'm kind of busy. *sigh* It's gonna take me a while before I can start with my Dawn story...

Anyhow, you're probably planning to follow the whole game aren't you? Well, of course you are. I was just wondering if you're going to actually change anything noticeable that's all. Either way, this is a great start, and I can't wait till you update.

By the way, I like your description about Kokuwamon. It matches it perfectly. XD