Reviews for Seeker of Angels
sandym chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Misty , i love this story of yours! Bella is the vamp and Edward is the human so are the other cullen boys and the girls are the vamps... I love it! I hope bella lets edward in! I love it Misty, your sister the avid reader
divyvicki chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Thanks for the update. Enjoying this story.
babybaby15 chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Another great chapter I loved it
Pianogirl05 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Love this story!
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Great job, Girl:)
IrisDraven chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
That poor little girl!I'm glad Bella told at least Edward about her vision. Good chapter.
lvtwilight09 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Interesting first chapter...I liked it alot! So many questions running through my mind about what happened with Alice and Rose. I love the fact that this is a story where Bella is a vamp!
Vivian Junior chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I like your story. The only thing wrong with it is the chapters are to SHORT... ;-)
IrisDraven chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
I'm glad you got over your writer's block. It's good they knew about the prophecy it makes it easier I think on Bella. I glad she knows now that Edward's feeling were around before he found out about, maybe she can figure all her feelings out about him as well. I like the vision she got, it lets them at least know they are on the right path. Good job.
babybaby15 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Another great chapter I loved it
divyvicki chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Thanks so much for not giving up on this story. It is so frustrating as a reader to invest time into a story that doesn't get completed. I don't care how long the writers block lasts, just please finish it. I almost started only reading completed fanfic because one of my favorite stories hasn't been updated since 10/31/2010, but love giving the writers feedback about the direction and enjoyment their stories give me. I am in awe of ur talent and ability to put scenes on paper.
Alliecat N Heat chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Thanks for the update. I'm really excited to see this story come together.
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Personally, I don't think Lisa was crazy at all :)
Pianogirl05 chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Yeah! I'm glad to see you working on this story again. I really enjoy reading it.
Vivian Junior chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Well I'm happy that you didn't give up. I can't wate to see were you take this. Oh and the reach of what Bella can do.