Reviews for Refractions Of Light
Cora chapter 13 . 8/25
I wanted to make comments after reading all 13 chapters, I enjoy each of them I really like how for me it fill in more blanks from the movies, I really appreciate this and sincerely hope you keep writing more stories.
tanseynz chapter 13 . 1/1
A lovely story, and your characters were fascinating. Loved the 'wingman' quip!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
I greatly enjoyed this story. Thank you for posting it and sharing with the rest of us. Great job.
Angela chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
Such a lovely story!
Frog1 chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Love this story as well as "Insights"! Are you going to write about their wedding or perhaps Nyota's parents meeting Sarak?
Beachgirl25 chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
This was a great story and I really enjoyed it! The relationship you built between Spock and Ny's parents was awesome!
Oxford chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
Really? 'Serene Ambassador Sarek Turing a garden into tossed salad'! I just couldn't help myself there. Well I have had giggling and laughing fits from the beginning. You have a way with words! The humour within the seriousness of the situation is well done.

I'm rereading this story, it's just so good!
PSW chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
This was a really nice story. I very much enjoyed the quiet pace of it, and the look into Spock and Uhura. Thanks for writing! PS... I totally understand how hard it can be sometimes to stick w a single POV... ;-)
PSW chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Very nice, and a completely believable scenario, her parents telling tales while she's out... :-)
PSW chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
This, too, was a great chapter. I feel like quiet, shy, funny, and helpful very much fit AOS Spock...along w that surety and aggressiveness he can display in other circumstances. Am enjoying the interplay between these two. :-)
PSW chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
This was fantastic...definitely brought a grin to my face... :-)
PSW chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
A very poetic chapter - lightened by the humor and embarrassment of her father being stuck in a bad spot and hoping hoping he *really* doesn't regret it. :-) Enjoying, thanks for writing!
PSW chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
I think this reaction is quite valid - and that it may *only* have happened in the presence of her parents. We often feel safer to reveal such things in a mom or dad's presence than any other, I think ... :-P
PSW chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Very interesting take on this. I confess, I wondered a time or two myself about whether they had actually been seeing each other actively before the movie events, and if so, about him dating/forming an attachment with a student...
PSW chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Good for Spock...try and get this out of the way so it doesn't drag out for the entire visit...

A 'nice boy'...the universal accolade of mothers everywhere. :-P