Reviews for Blood and Chocolate
irish-gal-lauren chapter 1 . 2/19
i just love this haha its amazing
bluuexwolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
beautiful if only it had sex in it OMG i loved it
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
aha, aw, that is too cute! :)
SweenyandSadistic chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
wow fantastic story. I loved the ending inperticular. I wish could write a cute story like this. Well done:)
MissGiaDarcy chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
omg my heart it melting from the cuteness! I love everything about this, for real!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Lol Jace a zippy romantic, somehow I could actually see that happening! Fail Alec for biting poor Jace oh well I think he's a little masochistic sometimes anyway especially in the book...great story!
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aww gawd this is frickin awesome!
lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
HEHE suddenly Valentine's Day seems less crappy :D Thanks for making this month less miserable! Sweet fic, funny made-of-win ending.
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
is too good, it sets the mood for this month... i love it!
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I really fucking love this story! That was beautifully written, divine in its cuteness(with a good dose of sexaliscousness) and overall, abso-fucking-lutely amazing!

And I especially loved your use of Shakespeare's XCV sonnet, it was beautifully used in describing Jace! I really, really, really, love your work! And I am a really big fan of biting, :P So that little bite with the blood was sexaliscousness incarnate, :P And Jace doing all that was so sweet, :P You're really divinely talented, and this is an amazingly cute/hot story, :P

Ps, lol, I'd really like to see just how Alec plans on eating Jace, :P But, then again, that could just be my sex crazed mind, :P Either way, you did a beautiful, amazing, divine job, and I really loved this story!
write4evr chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
LUVLUVLUV! i've always kinda liked the thought of alec and jace together, even though i luv alec with magnus. siiiiggghhh tht was so good. :)