Reviews for By All the Different Kinds of Light
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading your Seasonal Procession series. Wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.
Carling chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Well well...THAT was an interesting wedding reception!

Say the vows and apparatus straight to the honeymoon, eh? Not a bad idea, come to think of it. Wish I'd thought of that for my own wedding. Too bad I'm a stupid Muggle.
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed that series! Everything I read of yours is just so eloquently written. I can't wait to keep reading your stories. If you ever feel the need to write a sweet romantic story about the two being friends and then that becoming more without them realizing, I'll be here. Secret crushes are always welcome too. Keep sharing your talent with us.

Until then,
malfoyharry
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
AWEEEEE!

Why so sweet? xD I wuv this story so much! So fluffy, romantic, sweet. Seriously, I think I may need to go to the dentist soon.
Bella chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
What a lovely series! :)
Original Mysteriously Moi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
A very beautiful ending for a very beautiful story. I thouroughly enjoyed this.

I found myself at several points during the "Seasonal Processions" wishing that maybe, just maybe, one of Draco's old freinds, or a family mebmber would come into the story and lend Draco strength and stand up for him and support Harry and Draco's relationship and all those other lovely things that loved ones do.

But now, in my mind's eye, I tried and tried to imagine that happening, and I found that my own imagination would have destroyed this story.

It is perfect. It needs nothing, and has everything, and at the same time doesn't have anything and needs everything.

I tried to imagine it going in a better way, but I failed. It is already at it's best, and I personally think that this story, this "Seasonal Processions" is one of the many stories that make both yourself, your stories, and everything in between shine with something specail.

You are a favorite to many, and that includes me.

Forever your fan,

Mysteriously Moi,

The Original
daan73 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
beautiful loving and sexy ending to a wonderful set of stories

really enjoyed them thanks for sharing !
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
They're lovely—I'm so glad they're happy.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
nice
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
hahaha...nice!
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
The series were good, but I just never got myself to like this type of Draco. Like always Lomonaaeren, amazing work. Brilliant.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Love it!

:D

Congrulations, dear sunny!

:D

PERFECT!
Doni chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Beautiful end to a lovely series.
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wonderful, sweet ending to an interesting and beautiful series of one-shot. It was nice, after all the suffering the boys (and particularly Draco) have been through, to just see them happy in this final piece. Fluff and a wedding (and of course, sex) seemed a highly appropriate way to end it all.

Very cute bit at the beginning with Draco dragging Harry out of bed and ensuring he was properly clothed. But it was so lovely to see all the little ways that the two of them were so happy with each other and so in love – those little things – like Harry wearing the pinching boots and being married just outside of Hogwarts – all demonstrations of a really good relationship.

And I do love Luna, so it was quite a treat to see her playing the role of the bonder here – and in true Luna fashion ;-).

The sex was yummy (when it is not?) – but it was also exquisitely intimate. And then the ending, with poetic references back to light, seemed just the right way to end off the series.
NoNameDeletedAccount chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This entire series was wonderful. It was surreal in a large way, and enchanting, but altogether a very delightful piece to read.