Reviews for Control
BlueDiamondStar chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
wow this was truly intense. but i enjoyed it.

got my mouth severely wetting at part where Neal cooked. i'm extremely picky at my food but i'm sure i'd eat anything Neal makes (if he's really that good cook).

really liked the ending. i think it was best to leave it this way. involving rehab would be too much. it's somewhat better to leave some things to imagination so letting the reader steer it the way they feel fit to their taste.
i definately liked the chance to imagine their further lives.
ferryboat George chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
Wonderful story, even if it did keep me up to midnight :)

Next thing you know he'll put a piece of paper marked anklet around your leg and you'll still stay in the 2 mile radius like those elephants they break in India.

ROFL! I love this line

Cooking with a Con. I can see the show happening from behind bars

snicker
Ladyofthelake13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awesome. I loved this story first time through, and I flipped through 20 some odd pages to find this again to put in faves.

Need I say any more?
georgiamomma123 chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
Awesome chapter! And you got him medical treatment and found Satch! Great job!
pechika chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
Lovely ending. Looking forward to your next installment
govgal chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
Nice ending.
last1stnding chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
Very nice final chapter. It needed the 'rehab' thing to close it out. I really liked the final exchange between Peter and Neal and Neal destroying the tape. Well done.
georgiamomma123 chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
A nice long chapter at that. I really have enjoyed this one, lots of twists and suspense. Who would ever have thought going to the dentist could be SO much fun! But... why did Peter not take Neal to the hospital to at least get checked out after a week in the storm drain? And where was our favorite dog, Satch? Sorry to see this one ending. Great story!
georgiamomma123 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Awesome! I love the update! And the suspense! It's hard to envision the drainpipe, but easy enough to follow. Peter has to find Neal! Will Peter hear Morse code in his sleep? And it sounds lIke Markson put some kind of block on Peter that his therapist will have a hard time breaking. Ooh! Hurry and update! (I think my update got sent before I got done with it. Sorry!
georgiamomma123 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Awesome! I love the update! And the suspense! It's hard to envision the drainpipe, but easy enough to follow. Peter has to find Neal! And it sounds l
lknightly chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Just one word describing this chapter: awesome!
govgal chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Poor Neal. I hope Peter turns around.
govgal chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Aaahhh. Not looking good for either Peter or Neal. Wondering what will happen to Angelos.
georgiamomma123 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Better late than never! Get update, now we have to get them free! Update soon!
Kanarek13 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Great chapter, nothing like a solid dose of angst in the morning...LOL... and damn, all that food and Neal as a chef... now I'm hungry and dinner is still a few hours away for me :P