Reviews for Supernatural: in the real world
Al chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
That was really amazing, and the ending made me cry! I can't wait to read the sequel.
TheYmp chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
It's taken a while for me to read through this, but I just wanted to say how much I'd enjoyed this story. I love all these alternate universe type stories and this was no exception. I loved how you swapped s/d and j/j and got them to live the other's life.

Agree with you about French Mistake - I was a little disappointed - mainly because Misha's murder was so gruesome but also I think sometimes it's best not to know what's coming up!

Thanks for sharing!
violet eyed dreamer chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
I'm sad that this fic is over. I really liked it. It had a good ending though. I don't know how you would do a sequel.

You may have seen the TV show Fringe, if you haven't I'll just explain. Basically, there are two parallel universes, and the people from one world are trying to make them collide. If they do collide, only one of the worlds can survive. Something like that would be cool. Anyway, awesome story, and good luck with the sequel!

L
Knives'Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
Snicker! My vote's still for getting Misha involved... OHohoh! French Mistake "Oops" style! Balthie messes up the spell and switches Misha for Cas! You know they'd have to go get him! (Even if they'd probably rather have Misha, least he's more fun) -in Dean's opinion-
angeleyenc chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
yes plz do a sequel! :D can't wait for it! ideas: I agree that Sam and dean try and teach jared and jensen to hunt and go on more adventures..
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
I can't wait to read this sequel... I'd like to read more of Jared and Jensen with Sam and Dean and Sam and Dean rty to teach them about hunting and stuff... :)
Barranca chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
This was one heck of a ride - just the right amount of drama and humour and a promising end. Sam and Dean's life really is unbelievable.
Barranca chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Time to get pretty - that line made me crack up!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
omg i loved that story! def one of the best i ever read! if you ever get it in your head to write a sequal, ever, i would def read it! o, and chuck being god, never occured to me before... total possibility tho. thank you so much for writing this amazing story! i wish you good luck and no writers block in your future writings. good luck!
Adelina Suichi chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
OH MY GAWD! THAT WAS AMZAZING! AND SAD! AND JUST PLAIN AWESOME!
jennytork chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Blind or deafen them!
DEM0N Hunter chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Holy crap...

Words can not express my feelings right now. I freakin love you. And if you knew me, you'd know Im allergic to the L word, and Im pretty much emotionless when it comes to touchy feely stuff.

So um, well I'm at a loss of words.

It was amazing :D

From start to end. I havnt seen The French Mistake, as it's not airing in my country yet, but oh god I hope it's at least half as good as this.

Long story short, you're awesome.

Murakami no Kitsune chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
Swan Song was amazing, but the way you ended this story was just beautiful! I couldn't help but laugh at how you had Gabriel as 'air mail delivery'. I could see the arch angel being reduced to that, willingly of coarse and still do it with a flare. XD

I also like how you had Dean and Sam question whether Chuck was God, which just tickles me pink. It sucks how season six has seemed to have forgotten about Chuck. But I’m enjoying the humor they use for the episodes, so I can forgive them for omitting Chuck. lol

For an idea for another story; how about one where Jensen and Jared end up in the ‘Supernatural world’. Not necessarily related to ‘Supernatural: in the Real World’, but basically a reverse story, in a way, where our wayward actors get into a heap of trouble all their own. My suggestion would be at some point when Dean and Sam are dealing with a shape-sifter, throw in a couple more ‘doubles‘ (Jensen and Jared) just to mix things up more; ah the sweet trouble that would cause. You could even make it part of or sequel to ‘Supernatural: in the Real World’, if it takes place after your story, as it doesn‘t have to be a previous shape-shifter episode. If you want a more detailed explanation just message me, I’m usually on at least once a week! _

Anyway just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your story and I look forward to reading anything else to be written by you!

Murakami no Kitsune
Knives'Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
Very good for a first story! -needs a few glances over for typing errors but very good plot- I hope you take a shot at a side story for this or something -I'd love to see Jared and Jensen's responce to Misha being nothing like Castiel in personality until they get in front of the camera. You know it'd blow their minds after meeting the real deal. Again, goodgoodgood story, love it! (faved)
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 3/28/2011