Reviews for How Okama Kempo Scarred me For Life
FeeptheNinja chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Woooowwww that's a lot of knifing going on there. Sakuya, y u knife people when they're only talking about dinner? D:

Really hilarious though, nice job! :D
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Here is your third spam Birthday review. I decided to add a new part to the spam reviews. Now, I shall mention what song I'm listening to as I write the review.

Song I'm listening to- "Creepshow" by Kerli.

Something about my day - I French braided little Rachel's hair twice today cause I was that bored in the driver renewal license place. (Yeah, I had to babysit my cousin today)

Something random about my cats- Somethings I find cat footprints on my car window.

Something about my school- I was given a free dvd of my school's male beauty pageant. Its part of being on the broadcasting journalism staff. I think I'll watch it tomorrow. I videotaped the event.

Something I liked in the story- I liked that it came from the Joy Luck Club. And I like Toys 'R Us.
TelephonePollster chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I feel like... this is exactly what would happen if there were no border between Gensokyo and the outside world. I was very impressed by your wealth of references. Thank you for adding the insanity I needed to my boring weekend.
Rivenoir chapter 1 . 2/2/2011