Reviews for Closer
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 11 . 9/3/2018
I've enjoyed this journey with you Annaliesegrace. It was wonderful and your a great writer. If whatever I'm reading gives me a warm happy feeling I think that's all I can ask of a writer and you have fulfilled that for me. Thank you.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 10 . 9/3/2018
I love a cliff hanger, but I have little doubt that her team is very close by. This is exciting and you make it so Annaliesegrace.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 9 . 9/3/2018
You have to hand it to Kensi she's a born operator. I'm pretty sure Kensi will take care of this jerk at the end of the mission. You've made this exciting Annaliesegrace.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 8 . 9/2/2018
It wasn't just about sex they had waited for quite awhile for this. It was about two people who finally decided to go the extra step in their relationship.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 7 . 9/2/2018
Well she finally said "OK" so if it's a fairly low "M" I'll take it
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 6 . 9/2/2018
It appears we're in for an "M" rated chapter and that's OK. I don't think these two will be moving slowly much longer.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 5 . 9/2/2018
I think when you save someones life time after time I think some of Kensi's walls will come down. Deeks is a smart guy and just biding his time.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 4 . 9/2/2018
This is what Kensi normally does early in her relationship with Deeks. I have a feeling that eventually these two will find their way together.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
I remember that AN2. It's not him, it's not her, it's us. I love this early stories of Deeks and Kensi and it's nice you're not pushing them along to go further.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 2 . 9/2/2018
"Haters gonna Hate" Don't pay any attention to the haters in the comments Annaliesegrace. You did a wonderful job on this story. It had sexual tension and excitement. What more can we ask of a writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
So first story Densi pretty much now just known as Lensi strories.

Because its offical now Densi fans are just a bunch of Kensi fans hense why every single densi fanfiction is sbout her and deeks is the second thought 24/7 im offically done with ncis la fanfics now.

To many about the dumb bitch and 1 or 2 if your lucky about deeks
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2018
Honestly dont give 2 fucks why shes pushing him away shes only gonna be made to look a victim like all other fanfics and thats gonna be the main focus rather then the fact shes a bitch playing with deeks feeling for her
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
This is one of the best fictions I have come across and I have read hundreds. It has suspense, love and everything I expect from a fic. Well done annaliesegrace.
guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
I really enjoyed the dance between Kensi and Deeks. Surely Kensi could seek professional help to confront the loss of Jack, her father,separation from her mother,her sense of abandonment and other psychological stress?
Where is the duty of care that she has a ethical right to expect from NCIS?
Lastly the story was highly entertaining, well written and fully held my interest.
Marcy Foote chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
Loved everything about this story