Reviews for Rejoicing
titan616 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
The party at the Iceberg was great, poor Alice lol. No wonder Penguin was laughing, Batman storms in there covered in ketchup. Not one of his more dignified moments.

I can understand why Sorrow is criminal, it was either that or waste away on the streets, and it's not like she intentionally kills any innocent people. I'd like to see her pull of a heist with Grief and maybe the Riddler and Query sometime; Sorrow hasn't actually robbed a bank or committed a crime for money since Origins, and she's gotta run out of cash sooner or later.
BTL chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Five stars. Damn fine end to a series.
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Cool! XD! Finally!

Can't wait for 'Housebreaking'!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Given that Sorrow could have killed Batman and didn't at one point, I think Bats is being quite the jerk. As for Troy's parents... If there was still a bridge there after Troy left the note, they just burned it.

Looking forward to 'Housebreaking'. See you then.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Cool so far!

Poor Sorrow. Mark's a bit mean... then again, to be totally fair, you can't blame him. I actually kinda agree on some points.

Keep writing!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
The day went far better for Sorrow than she ever expected, but Grief still chose to burn his bridges. (Whether or not he succeeds at doing so is something I expect we'll find out later.) I don't expect the night to go nearly as well. Carry on.
BTL chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Hooray! New chapter! Meeting the folks, huh? Always a fun thing to do - and it being Xmas and them being wanted criminals? Get the camera, this's gonna be great!

(I did think of another reason Grief can stay; he can help Sorrow weaponise her powers - put it onto dart guns, aerosol spray, gas grenades, make a less potent version to be used for crowds/vigilantes...)

Excellent work! Can't wait for more! :)
Fell4 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
THIS IS SO CUTE! XD OMG!
waaaait. ...What? NO! Sorrow! Grrr. Please don't have such a big hiatus before the next chapter! I mean, if you have to cuz of school and stuff, but TRY to hurry? I can't wait to find out what happens next!
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
About time!

Awesome chapter.

Love the first little bit.

"When it comes to the rare breed of Newly-Freed Rogue (scientific classification: arkhamus escapicus)"
MissBliss8527 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
"the rare breed of Newly-Freed Rogue (scientific classification: arkhamus escapicus)"
lol, that made me giggle. XD
I'm so glad you updated! :)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Seeing how Jackie's family treated Riddler, I don't think Sorrow is as doomed as she thinks she is. The question is: Can they get in and out before Clan Bat tracks them down? I'm hoping they're just a little too busy.
CreatorsOfWorlds chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Still as funny as ever, and that's saying something. I know that you're posting other things, but I love this story. Do you think you might come back to it sometime soon?
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Cool!

So... uh, can you please continue this story? Pretty please?
MissBliss8527 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
So is Beach House the one after this? Or is there still more to come?
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Aha! You HAVE updated, but with another story. You should mark them complete when they're done so people know. I really like your stories by the way. All of them. :D