Reviews for The Language of the Fan
TheLonelyDR chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Wow! This story... *sigh* my feels for this story in two words.

Me Gusta. ;D :}
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow! I am a die hard AlicexHatter but like always you put something new out there a I love it! And I love these signs! I'm going to google them sometime. ;D
Molly1002 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
"You make a part of me swell all the time," he said without thinking and popped a scone into his mouth.

"What was that?" Alice asked, and had the pleasure of seeing him blush.

"Tarrant," she said, unable to resist the imp in her, "did you say what I think you said?" - HAHA! I almost fell over laughing when he said "You make a part of me swell all the time"
Marvelous.Mirana.of.Marmoreal chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
That, my friend, was quite the ending :D

(sorry, I havent had the chance to read this lately xD)

I'm so glad that everyone ended up happy :) I was interested to hear about the Princess...that surprised me greatly :)

This was a wonderful story! It reminds me of the song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri :D

"Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts, tearing love apart. You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your heart. So don't come back for me, don't come back all." :)

I might just go back and read this again...
fairfarrenlovelylydia chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
At first I had to admit I was hesitant to read this- even though I adore your stories- because I am not warmed up to the idea of Mirana/Alice.

But my dear, you have out done yourself! This story not only warmed me up to the idea of Malice but I also got a good amount of Alice/Tarrant smut. Which makes me an extremely happy reader.

I LOVED this story. The love triangle was so wonderfully written and I really did feel for Mirana, even if she was being a little perv in the mirror ;). I also like the usage of the fans. That is really cool that you found this information out. I want to know where you get your plethora of Victorian knowledge!

Your imagery was superb (as always) and I love love love clothing descriptions in stories so you absolutely drew me in with the wedding suit and dress.

I love your stories, they are so amazing. That really just sums up everything :)

And this story was genius!

Fairfarren

Lydia
karamina88 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
I loved this story so much, I admire your writing skills. You were able to stay true characters for that I am extremely happy thanks so much for the good read.
MissTreason chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Ooh. How very interesting. I've always wondered if perhaps Mirana was Fey... I mean she can enchant and that is a trait of faries... Oh well. On may never know. Its an ok idea though if I do say so myself. :P

Loved it as always.

Fran.
Ngoc Chau chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Nice!
deathroman13 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Good ending for a good story :)

I enjoyed reading this :D
AnnaSelene chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I've read the whole thing and my goodness... this is quite depressing... i remember a quote that can be associated through this story; "Though you're committed to one man, you heart was always with another". Even I personally know how this feels like... but since the 'seem' happy with their respective 'husbands', i guess i could give you that... i also loved the way how you associated ribbons and most especially the language of the fan into the story... i really like it eeven with its touch of sadness... :)

Anna Selene... :)
Riley Maiyer chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Eeek!) I'm so happy everything worked out! You managed to get Alice and Tarrant together AND make Mirana relatively happy . Oh, dontcha just love happy endings?*swoon* Great job)
Lola the Evil Bunny chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
That was an excellent chapter! As were the rest of them ]. I can't wait for more!
SlAsHlOvEx chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
I love it, and i can't wait for the next chappy! I know Mirana's done bad but i really want to smack Alice now, cause yeah Mirana had screwed up pretty badly, but i think that was harsh, but it was amazing at the same time, gives it plot...and makes me want to see who Alice chooses in the end...being a person who's completely against Tarrant/Alice, i'm hoping she chooses Mirana 3 wow...that was kinda long
MissTreason chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
This was brilliant. :D

Its my birthday today so this is a lovely birthday present. :D

I can't wait to find out what happens next! :o
lifelover88 chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Aww, poor Mirana, but to be fair she kinda deserves it...I really don't like Hatter, I never do, but all well I will continue to read and hope for the best with Mirana and Alice. )