Reviews for Infrastructure will Collapse
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This is brilliant! I absolutely love everything about this!
Lady Creator chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was such a cute story for a not very well-known fandom! I just recently got into the Knight and Rogue series, and it was so great to find such a good fic for it when there aren't many options. Your characterization and plot line was so cute :D
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I'm going to start off saying that I'm so happy there's Knight and Rogue fanfic on this site.3

Then I'm going to continue on to say that this is an extremely adorable fic! That scene at the end had me grinning like an idiot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
so cute! I love the knight and rogue series
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
O_0 Umm..good story, but really? Michael and Fisk are perfectly straight! I'm sorry, but that just bothers me.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
What an absolutely pleasant surprise this is! I checked online after reading the second book a couple of years ago, and after a fruitless search, thought that this was destined to be one of those amazing but unrecognized [by the mainstream] series. I'm glad to see that I was wrong and that someone had the courage to be one of the talented few. Thank you for the brilliant work and please continue to add more.
Thalia's Royal King chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I'll totally be your friend. i love the knight and rogue. I am seriously in love with Fisk, and his jokes:)btw i hav no idea howold this story is
XxkogainugamixX chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
AH! It took so long to find, but here it is! I knew I couldn't be alone in thinking of them this way! A very under-loved series to be sure. I got so giddy reading their confessions that it's proving hard to sit here and type. Thank you so much for writing this! XD
Zehava chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was so freakin adorable 333 I miss this series... I wish she could make more books on these two 3 But I'm excited to see there's a section for it in fanfiction~

You did an awesome job fo sure. I luffles their... friendship/ thing 8D
godessofthelonely888 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love the story! I'm glad there are a few others who appreciate Fisk with Michael! :D
angel-san801 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I have to disagree with you, you are a master of writing! That was really sweet and really well done. Michael and Fisk are such a cute couple _. I was so happy when I realized there was an actual category for this now, I’d looked a while back and there wasn’t, and this fic did not disappoint.
zero434 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
aww so friggin cute! Great job thank you for writing this!
prettyredfox chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I loved it! You even had their personalities down! Man, I'm so happy someone finally thought to do a story with them. I want to read the books again. Thank you so much for writing! lol, you've made my day
the bantam bat chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
The Knight and Rogue series has literally been my favorite series of books for… oh, three and a half years now. I’ve read them at least seven times over. I was always lamenting their lack of fandom. Thank you for writing fanfic for such a truly underrated series.

I am so pleased right now. You have made my night.
Peculiar Petrichor chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh man, you cannot believe my reaction when I saw there was actually Knight & Rogue fanfiction existing. You are simply amazing (especially since you paired Michael and Fisk together, too!)

I love your characterization and just-how fluffy the story is, I love it. Can't wait to read any other finished stories you might publish of them! I'll be waiting with bated breath.