Reviews for Infrastructure will Collapse
Aria657 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love it! What and where can I find some other Knight and Rogue stories? I haven't been able to find any other than yours, and I absolutely love yours. So, if you could please tell me that, I would be very grateful.
Glyphhunter chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is a brilliant little shot that makes me very happy to say that I went out looking for some Knight and Rogue fiction. You have portrayed these two beautifully and I hope you write more.
Anya Urameshi chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hi. I've read the whole Knight and Rogue series. I love this story. I hope that when I am able to finally finish my 30 Kisses series with these two it will be half as good.

Wanna be friends? :D

Love,

Anya
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I know what the Knight and Rogue series is! So, does that mean we're friends? LOL oh well, I love the way you right, it's amazingly descriptive and strangely poetic. Amazing.
Sokasato chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
You really made my day! This is the first Knight and Rogue fanfic I have ever read and it is fantabulous! This fic had me grinning so hard at the end. lol. Thank you so much!
Gear42 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I'll admit that my first reaction to this was 'Hey! Someone else read this series. I'm not alone anymore!' and I probably would have given it a good review just off of that high no matter the quality of the story. However, as I dislike lying, I am pleased that I can honestly say I love this story. Your portrayal of Michael and Fisk is adorable. Thank you.
NeedsAnAccount chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I absolutley loved this, thank you so much for writing it! And, I agree that there needs to be more fanfiction about the pair.
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Great story! I'm not one for slash, so I skipped the last section, but other than that I loved it! :) Could you ever be persuaded to write some non-slash stories? ;)
unchartedfate chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Hey! Omg i really love this story! I absolutely loved those books, and through like all the books part of me was always like i wondered what they'd be like if they were together... hmm... lolz! anyway, that was really cute and sweet X3 I liked your development into them realizing their feelings and all! luv it ;)
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Yay! I'm so happy that there is finally a Michael/Fisk story. I read the series and my first thought was: "They are SO in love." Because they are. :)

Cute story!
Cryselda chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I just squealed like a true fangirl. And I blame you. XD

Lovely story. Micheal and Fisk are amazing. I own the first 2 books and just recently finished the 3rd. Ive tried searching for fanfics on this fandom but sadly Im not too great at that.

I hope you write more. You have my full support.
Now Look What We've Come To chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This story, I love you for it. No kidding, I've loved this pairing ever since I read the first book, and I felt the same way you did when i realized there were no fanfictions for it at all. Well, I'm glad the one fanfic for the series is so wonderfully well-written, and I encourage you to please write many more for me.
Theodora Helena Miller chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh, thank God, I thought I was the only one who'd ever read that series. Amazing... Strangely enough, the moment I saw this I knew you'd have Fisk and Michael be a couple. Anyway, awesomeness. I didn't even notice any grammar mistakes, and I'm OCD about grammar. You have Fisk and Micheal's attitudes down to a science. :)
Tsuki Sukari chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
You have no idea how long I have been looking for a fanfic about these two. I even tried writing one but every time I do I just doesn't turn out the way I wanted it to. In my honest opinion you did a very good job on the story.
spamandtoast chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
You are my hero for life for this! No joke! I adore Michael and Fisk together too, and I thought your story was very sweet. :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »