Reviews for Blizzard
Planecrazylex chapter 30 . 5/11
I loved this story. Thank you so much for writing it. Great escape reading!
firegirl7 chapter 30 . 1/7
Thats was very nice thanks for writing it. Can't wait to read more of your work
firegirl7 chapter 20 . 1/6
I love this story and u keep talking of the other ill need to add that next on my list :)
firegirl7 chapter 5 . 1/5
Loving it cant wait 2 read more
firegirl7 chapter 3 . 1/5
Great story now if Martha will go visit a friend so they can be all alone lol
Nancye Clark chapter 28 . 5/30/2019
Loving this! I like the romantic parts, but also I get to chuckle also.
Nancye Clark chapter 16 . 5/29/2019
Really enjoying this story. Lovin’ all the details you include because it makes it so easy to visualize in my head. Thank you!
Jokin chapter 30 . 3/5/2018
Thank you. Enjoyed the story. Very funny in parts which was delightful. I cant wait to read the sequel to this one and some of your other stories. Just found you, so will keep reading. Keep writing. We need all the Castle/Caskett stores we can get. They live on through all through you you for that.
TheBluePilgrim chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
All in all a fantastic and beautiful story
YES chapter 30 . 1/28/2017
AN ENDING. Awesome. Most people who write on this site don't have the slightest inkling of how to do that. Good job.
Charlie O'Kelley chapter 30 . 1/8/2017
Just re-reading the story. Still love it. Going to read more once my battery charges.
RandomButLoved chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Even though people have already said, Alexis using vous form with her dad isn't bad - that's probably how she would have learnt it! Love this so far! ;)
SeannysMom chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
Amazing story ! Very interesting and well written. Now, I'm going to read the sequel. Thank you
Guest chapter 30 . 5/14/2016
This was amazing thank you !
unannalome7 chapter 30 . 4/7/2016
I have really enjoyed re-reading this. I read it a couple of years ago and it was amazing. now that we have a SEQUEL, well.. I had to re-read this, so yeah, after this I am going to read the sequel hehehe. I have to say, although I don't normally read fics that aren't complete.. when I can't resist it, I read them, so yeah, I hope you finish the sequel soon ('though it's been a year I think since you updated it), nevertheless I am going to read it now, and find out if its as great as this has been!. thankuu!

ps: I am not english, so sorry for any misspellings:)
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »