Reviews for Blizzard
Celticsagittarius chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
This chapter should come with a warning to dieters! Had this insatiable urge go out and buy chocolate chips. Got my little cousins on the way home though, so as not to be tempted to eat all the cookies myself. On another note, I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Tony7323 chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
I just finished reading this old story u wrote and I liked it a lot well done ... I saw on your profile that there is a sequel for this story and it not marked as finished and u going to go back and complete it...
Godogma chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
I read this in one shot and enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'm the guest that signed in and was fed up with the drama before the sequel even got past the first chapter. You'll have received my review on that one before this one. (I thought I was logged in and have this set to log me in automatically, but evidently it logged me out).

I loved this story although I felt it somewhat unbelievable that neither was actually cognizant of the fact that they've essentially been in a relationship for years already. Then again, some of that is to be blamed on the idiots at the producers that think UST is a great way to keep watchers.
madcloisfan chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
can u send me the brownie recipe please?
shellee3 chapter 30 . 6/21/2014
I just finished this story and I loved all of it especially the snowblower and the cookie dough fight part. I also really liked the kisses kate and rick shared. They made me smile- alot.
EvaKAlways chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
A fellow fanfic author and friend recommended this fic to me and I'm SO glad she did, I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it, and it was great to have something to look forward to reading at the end of the day! I wish I had time to review each chapter, but seeing as I don't I thought I would leave one overall review with my favourite parts.

First of all I really loved the overall feeling of this fic, I think it was really in character for both Castle and Beckett. I can just imagine how upset Kate would be if she hurt her ankle and couldn't do anything, and knowing Castle he would go a little overboard trying to look after her :) And I also thought it was good you didn't have them jump straight into bed, as I don't think Kate would do that at all, I can totally see her being cautious about starting anything with Castle, espeically if this is set around season 3.

Having said that, I did love all of their kisses and make out sessions, and how into them Kate seemed to be, even if she didn't want to be! And the euphemism of 'french lessons' was hilarious, it had me laughing every time I read it.

The recipe for your brownies sounds delicious, I really will have to try it if I have time. If I remember correctly I actually ending up reading that chapter around luch time, and it made me SO hungry :)

And I really loved the ending, I think you wrote it really well and I loved the references to 'Just a kiss' (I'm a huge Lady Antebellum fan). I aways thought of it as a Caskett song, so it was great to see it used for them in this fic.

I'm sure there were lots of other great moments I wanted to mention, but mainly I just wanted to congratulate you on writing such a great story. You can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it, especially with all the little details which made it so much fun to read :) I'm a bit sad that I've come to the end of it, but now I'm looking forward to starting to read the sequel, 'Melting Slowly', which I'm sure will be just as good as this awesome fic :)
MsMorg chapter 30 . 5/30/2014
This is the only thing that kept me alive during my 60 hour work week this last week. You are my savior. This was awesome. I truly enjoyed reading this whenever I had a few free moments. There was a perfect blend of romance and fighting and everything in between.
Thank you so much for writing this way back when!
-Morgen
Guest chapter 24 . 5/16/2014
Ok I'm not trying to be mean but it's starting to piss me off about how whiny she is, I mean for gosh sake it's just a little ow. I'm 12 and I'm lying in my be with a giant brace around my knee because I just got surgerie on my torn acl with 3 tubes sticking out and thing on my feet with tubes sticking out and I can't move in any way without help from my mom and dad and my crutches so it's kinda really pissing me off that she complaining about a small injurie like that, I would love to have her injury instead of mine, that would be heaven compared to the hell I'm going through
Guest chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
At least you didn't break you ankel and tear your acl with the same school year I'm now refers to as klutz or crutch(because of my crutches)
tt520438 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Loved the grammar lesson.
Lissyh chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
eu amei realmente ler isso,lento é bom.
Alice-Cahill-Cullen chapter 28 . 4/18/2014
OMG! I have been reading your stories, one at a time of course, and I love them all! My top three if I had to choose, would be 1) "The Plan" 2) "Lock them in a room and make them talk" 3) "Not in the Plan" because I so far am enjoying the all and "Blizzard" would be my #4. So please keep writing, you are really REALLY good at it.
-Alice
Mitana chapter 30 . 2/16/2014
Just read this over the last couple of days. I really enjoyed it and thought that it was quite realistic that Kate wouldn't just jump right in bed with Castle, given where they were in their relationship before this. Going to go on and start the sequel now. Thanks!
GT500RonSmith chapter 29 . 2/7/2014
Well timed kiss! Then she hits him with okaying the date out of gratitude and that had to hurt! But, she came to his rescue, instantly seeing her mistake and covering it the best way she could. All in all, it was a nice chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 28 . 2/7/2014
I guess she needed to get to her apartment to get the rest of her things, but other than that, she could have saved them all a lot of time and aggravation by just giving in and going to the loft in the first place!

i liked the pat on her butt! She didn't seem to mind!
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »