Reviews for Blizzard
Water-please chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
Loved Martha's appearance! You captured her words very skilfully, and I can hear her say these words in my mind, with the actresses' voice. Great piece!
Water-please chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
Whenever I read some fanfic and Rick & Kate refrain from "getting down to business", it does not sound authentic.

This one does.
Water-please chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
I'm glad that there are more chapters! One more, than I've to interrupt my reading. It's 12 a.m., and I can't stop!
Water-please chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
he held up a hand as she shot him a glare that could have wilted sunflowers.

I laughed out loud at this sentence!
Water-please chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Laser tag.. love it!

Referring to the previous chapter, the one about grammar:

Is it possible that the sentence "The flickering glow that they cast on the walls was beautiful in it's muted way." contains a mistake? I'm not native, so I might very well be wrong, but I think that the "it's" might be an "its", actually.

Cheers! :)
Water-please chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Ahhh - that's what makes 30 chapters. I think we're going to NY with them, will we?

And btw: Nice try, Beckett. How she's trying to convice him to let their clothes on, after that scene with the chocolate finger (loved his comment...!), is just cute. Why she's wanting to keep them on, is beyond me tho. ;)
Water-please chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
How am I to survive 30 chapters? This one had me sitting on edge, wating with bated breath for the next sentence.

Can't wait to read more, and I am seriously tempted to cheat and read from ch 30 downwards. ;)
FromParis chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
So I thought this chapter was more or less about how to use a snowblower. But something told me that the snowbunny curse was a hint for something more fluffy and God, I was right. Sweet kisses in the snow is always great!
FromParis chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I started reading "Just lock them in a room..." and liked it (hopefully this story is not complete!), then I subscribed to Googie alerts.

I received one today informing that the 28th chapters of "Melting slowly" was out and by reaching chapter 1 of this story, the advice was to start reading "Blizzard"...

Long road till this 1st chapter that I like very much.

Now, I am SO crossing the box "Add author to Favorites"!
bonesftw993 chapter 26 . 5/27/2012
Omg :D just made the brownies!

Like an orgasm in my mouth

Soooooo good :O
madcloisfan chapter 30 . 5/12/2012
Loved it
AlakazamPantha chapter 30 . 2/29/2012
Ahhhhh jst finished this story and I loved every bit of it... Can't wait to start on the sequel
karen2001 chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Its me again :)

Still really enjoying the story, but just a quick note: Laying vs lying. Hopefully this does not offend you and you take it as constructive criticism. I only went into detail explaining it to be clear...

To lie is to rest or recline, so you lie on a bed. To lay means to put or place, so you lay a book on a table.

So you can say that you lay your head on a pillow, but you can't lay down - you lie down. For the same reason, Kate cannot be laying on castle (that sentence brought to mind chickens and eggs lol), she is lying on Castle. However, she her hand can be laying on his chest :)

I'm going to get back to reading now :D
karen2001 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Awesome story so far :) Kate is just adorable, and I need a break from all this post Killshot angst.

I would usually never point out something this picky, but since you seem to be a stickler for detail and all that, I just wanted to throw in that physiological response to arousal is pupil dilation (parasympathetic activation and all that jazz) - In this chapter and somewhere else previously you have Castle's contracting.

Can't wait to read more :)
someheartslove chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
First of all, I LOVED the song. So cute and I'm all into countryish songs lately, and it SO perfect for Caskett! So, so perfect!

And even more perfect for your scene!

I really wanted to read this last chapter before, but I had all this work that had to be done and I thought I'd do it after reading this, but I kept thinking about it and then just went and did it because I needed to read this thinking only about this!

And OOOHH!

I'm SO glad I did!

Of course he fell asleep on her bed! Hahahaha Or, I mean, his bed!

I just love how she kept thinking about what happened, about what could happen and how there was a possibility of them crashing and burning, but also a possibility that he would be her one and done. And I'm glad that scared her, because it's Beckett we're talking about and of course she'd think that way.

I'm so glad Castle talked her into it, and he was SO sweet about it. You write him as a perfect gentleman, as he really is, and I ADORE that about your story.

He'll take it slow, he'll do anything she wants to keep this, he even got out of the bed without pouting or even just mentioning it...

And she just turned turned her alarm on. ADORABLE. Love, love, LOVE it.

Can't even explain how much I loved this story!

Fun, romantic, flirty, fluffy... Just amazing.

Melting Slowly, here I come!

Don't melt without me!