Reviews for Blizzard
someheartslove chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Of course I don't want it to end here! :o

But I guess fans took care of that, since there are 15 more chapters of this story!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Can't wait!

And this was seriously soooo sweet.

He's so careful and gentle with her. And I love it how she was a bit disappointed he didn't kiss her goodnight.

And I love her little 'stop talking' speech... Oh, Kate.

LOVE this!
someheartslove chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
oh! I can't express all the emotions I have right now!

AAAAAAHHH!

First, when she told him she's not sleeping in his bed hahahaha

Duh, of course she is!

Gentlemany Castle in the bathroom was too cute.

Panty talk HAHAHAHAHAHAH

How she was relieved when he left some space between them, but then they just got closer together!

AND That was THE BEST PART!

How awesomely cute and adorable and aaaah! I kinda want to read it million more times!

The last paragraph was described so perfectly that I just imagined looking at them from the ceiling and watching them get closer and closer. ADORABLE!

This chapter made me laugh and smile so much you wouldn't believe me even if I told you...

LOVE it! So, so much!
someheartslove chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
Well, of course he brought her to his room!

IT HAS a nice warm FIREPLACE! duuuh

I LOVED the text from Martha and her note with the picture hahahhaa

This story is just SO cute!

Love it how Alexis played kiddie games with her friends and how Kate was all 'I told you so' on Castle later...

And how he wrapped her leg!

AH!

This story is too cute for words!
someheartslove chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Hahahahahaha

SO I wasn't the only one who thought she wasn't injured, but was just playing him! Hahahaha

Well, I'm glad!

And I'm SO glad she shot him on the floor. So Kate.

And aaaah! That man is perfect. Made her dinner, brought her nature's ice pack, kept her warm, brought pillows and just enjoyed cuddling with her.

I'm so glad Kate felt that it was right, because you wrote it like it would be impossible for her to feel any other way.

Loved this!
someheartslove chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Hey, I have a gas heating system on one floor of my house that doesn't require electricity to work! :)

I bet she did something just to make him come to the room. Or something like that. Or she found something worth screaming.

Whatever it is, I'm sure you wrote it perfectly.

And can I just mention how much I LOVE Martha!

I hope we get Alexis' reaction to Martha's texts!

I'm just a straight geeky woman, but a girl who brings you laser tag to play during a blackout is a girl to marry.
someheartslove chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Oh! The relationship talk was PERFECT!

I definitely think Kate would do something like that. She's not the type who would just fool around pointlessly with a man who she clearly has feeling for, even tho she doesn't want to admit it to herself yet.

And I LOVEd his answer. Along with her 'fully slothed - separate beds' one.

I just love this story so much.

And I'm SO glad I started reading it this late, because waiting is a bitch :D
someheartslove chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
You know, as much as I like your need for consistency, I'm pretty sure we were having perfectly nice time imagining Castle pantless.

He surely had some heavenly silky boxers on, anyways...

And, oh, I remember my first Croatian essay. It needed to be WHOLE page long :o WHOLE PAGE! I was shocked. And then I wrote two pages...

I liked your little grammar sexy game between them so funny and adorable.

I have problems with English grammar, but I'm a total grammar freak in my native language. So I totally support you.

Oh, did I mention how much I learn from you?

I had to Google mud room, those ceramic looking bowls you mention in 7th chapter, pan cookie... All sorts o things. And I LOVE it. This is fun AND I'm learning.

Your (HA! What I *do* know about English language is a difference between your and you're!) stories completely satisfy both my nerdy and bookwormy side.

Can't wait for more smooching. It will be HOT. Especially if the blizzard is getting bigger and when they're so warm and NOT heavily clothed inside.

And... I LOVE this bold and brave Kate.

LOVE, love, love!
someheartslove chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
HAHAHAHHA

I KNEW it Martha would tell on Castle as soon as she had something to tell! HAHAHAHA

And food fight?

Neck kissing?

Her admitting she was comfortable around him?

Smooching on the floor?

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WHY is this so perfect?

WHY IS THIS SO ADORABLE?

WHY didn't my dishes learn how to do themselves, I surely showed them enough time how it's done... AH!

I'm torn between housework and this.

Hmm.. Guess which one won?

Again.
someheartslove chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Hahahahahahaha

He was definitely pushing!

And I LOVE it!

Oh, Martha, you're brilliant. 'Don't worry about me!' hahahahha

Her talk about him being pantless was hilarious. hahahaa

LOVE this whole story.
someheartslove chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Well, you mentioned you never wrote Martha before, and only little Alexis, but I would have never known! Their lines were MORE than perfect!

Martha with her sudden cold and not feeling well, and Alexis approving!

Ah! This chapter was beyond fun!

I LOVE when kids get embarrassed because their parents kiss. I did it when I was a kid, and I'm planning on doing it to my kids. Frequently. It's just the natural order of things.

Love how Martha mentioned that Kate was much better option for Castle to kiss than some of his previous choices.

And the whole snow-froze-my-butt part was HILARIOUS!

Morning breath talk? HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOVE IT!

And I LOVED Kate's response. Hahahahaha

I have no idea how you think of these things, but I find them so amusing.
someheartslove chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Normal people would strip winter clothes looong time ago and dip into a bed or indoors pool of some kind.

But this is Caskett and they are bound to be cuter and slower than regular people.

After all, where's the fun in rushing?

LOOOVED this chapter. Seriously. You write fluff and fun soo perfectly.

And I love their little kiss-leading accidents. Adorable. Adorable. Adorable.
someheartslove chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Oh, oh, oh, I totally approve of Castle tripping over a couch!

This was SO fun!

She gave him a bleeding nose, he gave her french kissing lessons to think about.

LOVE it!

And I'm glad Alexis is going away for the night.

You.. sneaky you.

I'm sure you'll make Martha disappear somehow. Or, well, she saw them, I'm sure she'll disappear on her own. But probably mention something to Castle before she goes.

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this.
someheartslove chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
First of all, I LOVE YOU for making them smooch in the snow! aaahhh! I LOVE snow and I LOVE everything snow related, and, well, who doesn't like kissing?

And this was just so cute and fluffy and adorable!

I live in the capital of my country, but I spent a lot of time in the rural parts of my town when I was a kid and I still go to mom and dad and mow the freaking lawn every week in the summer. SO I definitely know my way around cords and rubber plungy thingies.

Hahahahahahaha

That conversation was SO funny!

I read 'The Plan' so I knew this was going to be magnificent, I just never expected it to turn out so fun and fluffy so soon.

I LOVE it.

And I'm SO glad it wasn't a one, or two, shot!

Can't WAIT to read more!

Oh, and Martha up there... AAAAHHH!

Aaaaand, I LOVE it how you made Kate continue the kissing. That she didn't back away or anything.

Oh, wow, this review is all over the place.

IIIIh!

I'm so happy right now!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I keep getting your updates for Melting Slowly in my inbox and every time I do I'm like ARGHHHH!

I can't read this and I want to, so badly! Because, you know, I haven't read the prequel. And now I finally found the time to do it! Weeee! So you can expect bunch of pointless reviews from now.

And second, hahahahahahahha

This was supposed to be a one-shot? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I guess fan persuasion power is STRONG.

Anyways, LOVED the first chapter, loved how you put them under the same blanket and how Kate fell asleep on Castle's shoulder. So, so cute!

And can't wait to see how he operated heavy machinery hahaha

That will be so fun.

I just started, but I can already tell you, I'm soo into this AU.
xocaskett-alwaysxo chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
my friend told me about this fanfic and i absolutely LOVE it ) the details, story line, fluff...all of it was amazing! i couldn't stop reading it! can't wait to read more of your stories!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »