Reviews for Blizzard
Vicki595 chapter 29 . 2/14/2012
Crutches really are the root of all evil! Definitely sympathizing with Kate there - and know full well the problems of no elevators!
Vicki595 chapter 24 . 2/14/2012
I just have to say that those little cooler units are such a blessing! And if Kate REALLY wanted to be left at someone's beck and call, she should have been hooked up to one of those and given the good painkillers ;)
jasnrob chapter 30 . 2/6/2012
I really enjoyed your story!
mershell chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
Late to the party, sorry! Just wanted to say thanks for your superlative use of english (and french, bonus points) semantics.
nattylovesjordy chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Pure fluff, which is exactly what people need sometimes.

On a completely different note... PACKERS! 3

Thank you!
AlwaysHappier chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
I know I'm REALLY late to review this, but I just needed to say that last night I was reading this and ended up having a dream that I sprained my wrist the same way Beckett sprained her ankle. I swear, this story is making its way deep into my mind! haha
Deb838 chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
Wow... late to the party, but I really enjoyed this story & wanted to let you know :)
LiveByDaWordz chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
Loved ur story!Stayed up allnight n read it. Now i havetoread the sequel
J.J. Cook chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
Fantastic story. So Beckett and Castle, you got the tension perfect. I'm really glad that I came in after it was complete, I don't think I could have waited.
rosey12 chapter 30 . 1/2/2012
This was a fantastic story! I am a huge fan of all your fics and I just recently finished reading The Plan, so I finished this one in 2 days! Let me tell you that I have seriously been lacking in the sleep department! Lucky for me it's winter break and I don't have class :) Thanks again for this great story for a couple that I cannot wait for them to get together! Please keep writing more, I will definitely be there to read them, even though I don't always write reviews that I know you love oh so much!
osulover chapter 30 . 1/2/2012
Wow-amazing story! I found it a few days ago and couldn't stop reading! Thanks so much for taking the time to write and Happy New Year!
Madwine chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Hi,

About the french part when you are usnig the formal version, you used it correctly. There is just a little detail (french is my first language), you have to add an "e" at the word "prĂȘt" because Alexis is a girl. I don't mind if you don't change it, it's only if you were curious about it. Love your story, love your writing.
SlickSpectre chapter 26 . 12/16/2011
Dear Googie,

I love you. I love your story and I love your brownies! Seriously, I made them for a class party today (it was our last day before winter break) and they were a HIT! Everybody loved them! Thank you again for the story, too! :D

~Pinkqueen
cherries-icecubes-and-coffee chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Thank you so much for including the singing! It was a brilliant idea! I loved it(:
cherries-icecubes-and-coffee chapter 18 . 12/15/2011