Reviews for Blizzard
cherries-icecubes-and-coffee chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Hah, I honestly though she was tricking him too.. So I loved it when she shot him. I'm loving this story(:
hollywoodgal chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story and truly loved that it was kept clean. You are a wonderful, gifted writer. I can't wait to read what happens next
76Marjo chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I read Blizz last week, but I can't help reading it again! :D
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 30 . 12/11/2011
Spent the best part of two days reading this on my iPod while claiming I was doing revision and it was the best two days ever!(:

Firstly, you write Beckett and Castle so well! It's utterly amazing, I could so see him getting worked up over "murdering" the English language (: and from the snowblower to baking brownies, it was hilarious and still very much in character, which is a huge skill so kudos (:

Secondly, I loved it, the idea of it, the plot, everything!

Thirdly, Thank you! For the the brownie, non recipe. I tried them out and they were amazing!

Brilliant piece of writing and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Kateit chapter 30 . 12/11/2011
Read it all in a few days! I really loved it!
Restless Goddess chapter 30 . 12/8/2011
HA! SO called the coffee comment when I read the line before it. :P You write Castle and Beckett soooooo well!

Listened to the song, SO got it, SO agree, SO totally fell in love with the song and now I think I need to listen to more of the band's stuff. And yeah, SO perfect. In fact, someone needs to make a Caskett vid to that song. Someone probably already has... :P

GREAT STORY! Now on to the sequel when I should be studying! :D I just can't get enough!
Restless Goddess chapter 28 . 12/8/2011
Dude, when I'm not stressing over finals and I'm in the mood for a Castle fic-a-thon (have I mentioned that I've read the first half of The Plan two or three times, only having just FINALLY read the res? I mean, it's so fluffy and SMUTTY WOW!), I'll review every friggin chapter if you want. Those brownies sound like a heart attack/diabetic coma in a pan, btw, but my ten-year-old self - hell, my eighteen-year-old self - is squealing in delight. Thanks for the not-recipe! :P
Restless Goddess chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
"Geez, Beckett! Did you take the NYPD advanced course on pillow fighting?"

Dude, this needs to exist so I can take it. xD WIN STORY IS WIN! :P
Imhereforthestory chapter 30 . 12/8/2011
I have read the entire story in one sitting, and I absolutely loved it. The Lady Antebellum song is perfect. The character representation is perfect. The ending is perfect (am totally going straight to the sequel!). The fluff factor is perfect. I think you should be proud of the way it is written, and the cleanliness of the dialogue, as it suits the story perfectly. (I know I have overused it, I can't help it!)
76Marjo chapter 30 . 12/6/2011
Oh my god, first fan fic I ever read, and boy was that good! Read the 30 chapters in less than a day, I couldn't even stop to write a review for individual chapters, so I decided to write a general one at the end! So good that it took my mind off of Cuffed (which I watched this morning, amazind epi btw) and off of the first day of the winter break (34 days to go)!

I really hope you're going to write a sequel for blizzard. In the meantine, I'll read your other works! And hopefully I'll be able to stop between chapters to give a review (I remember your note in one of the last chapters about people following but not reviewing, don't worry I got the message ;)

Thank you for making my day!
demuredemeanor chapter 30 . 12/3/2011
I read this from start to finish in eight hours after it was posted on twitter. Just wanted to say I enjoyed it and can't wait to read your other works :) Keep writing!
MeganReneeSweetart chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
I have just read your whole "Blizzard" story... Over the course of two days ;D I just need to say that I absolutely LOVED this! It was one of the most well-written fictions out there, in my opinion. Castle is my favorite show, it is so witty and serious at the same time. You've so accurately brought to life the romance that I, along with so many other Caskett fans, dream of! I loved how the story only spanned four days, with extraordinary detail. Just the little things that you added made the characters so believable. As I was reading, I was picturing it like it was the show.. Wouldn't it be amazing if this was somehow written in to the script? How cool would that be :D

Anyway, thank you for letting me enjoy an amazing fiction. I'm off to go read the first 5 chapters of Melting Slowly now! Can't wait to see if Ryan, Esposito, and Laney (especially Laney) detect anything "out of the norm" between Beck & Castle.. Hmm ;) I'm sure Castle will do something obvious and obnoxious, like he does :) If you haven't already thought that up, there's an idea!

Great story, sincerely,

Megan Sweetart
TempeBeckett chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
Ooo, this story is amazing! I read the whole thing this weekend, just couldn't stop ;) Can't wait to start reading Melting Slowly, and I'm almost in the middle of The Plan,

love your writing! X
dopeysac chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
I just wanted to say that I couldn't stop reading and it is now four in the morning. Thanks God for the weekend. I can't wait to read your other fan fics. I must say I really enjoyed the throwback references to past pop culture references - the where's the beef was hilarious. I actually had a shirt. Love the stories wish I could write but I leave that up to my sister. Hahaha. Thanks again and now I'm off to bed.
sourmelonsoup chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
WHEEEE PACKERSSSSSSSSSS! Sorry..., couldn't resist. Good job! Keep on writing!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »