Reviews for Blizzard
CovenStine chapter 30 . 10/23/2011
Fantastic way/time to end it!

Simply great.

"Drifting" or "melting" would be good sequel titles. "thawing" could work too, or obviously any variant of the three.

Great story, in its entirety; I'm glad you've gotten so much feedback!

Keep up the awesome work!

~C
Silver maker chapter 30 . 10/23/2011
Just lovely!
Silver maker chapter 28 . 10/23/2011
I'm adoring this story, your use of humor, and the grammar/punctuation lessons. It's so very delightful to see homonyms and apostrophes used correctly and, more importantly, explained succinctly.

I usually don't read a story until it's finished, then I comment at the end, but your plea made me write this. I just wanted to tell you BRAVA!
itsourinsidejoke chapter 26 . 10/22/2011
That brownie dessert sounds amazing.

:D

Loved this chapter!

The ending was so clever!

Lizzy
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
Wow... Just wow. This story was absolutely amazing. This is, hands down, now one of my most favorite Castle fic of all time. I can't wait to read your other stories!
Onelife30 chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
Loved this story! I'm Sad that its over. Cant wait for your next story!
emmy the vampire 96742 chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
I listened to that song and I actually really liked it! And I really liked the ending to this chapter too :) An end of an awesome fanfic, Googie. I'll definitely be reading the sequel! xox Emmy
Steve1961 chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
WOW what a beautfull way to end this story.

I loved the whole story and I'll wait till you post something new. :-D

I loved your other one shot stories as well.

Steve

PS. keep up your great writting .
itsourinsidejoke chapter 25 . 10/21/2011
I think it is SO cool that your kids watch Castle!

My little sister, who is now 5, has pretty much "watched" Castle with me from the beginning. Of course, she talked a lotand it was hard to watch but I just LOVED to hear her say, "Guess what, Izzy? It's Castle night!"

Anyway, loved the chapter.

:D

Lizzy
RoseTylerRun chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
So, I just found and read this story within the past couple of days. It was in a word, addicting. I love your sense of humor. There were several parts that had me laughing out loud. Also, thanks to your story, I am attempting to make sure my review has correct grammar. As someone who reads a bunch of fanfiction, and has even written some herself, I know that not all are blessed with good grammar skills. I think that I heard somewhere that every time someone confuses your and you're, a kitten dies. Anyway, thanks for a delightful read, and I look forward to the sequel.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
This was wonderful. I really enjoyed the entire story, and I think you really captured them in this moment. Their relationship progresses just enough, and I actually quite liked all the hesitance Kate experienced. I didn't find myself wanting smut, and so I really liked that this was clean.

Every scene was wonderful, and I think you really kept the story fluid and interesting the entire time.

This was just a fabulous ride, and I look forward to reading everything else you put out.

Emma
MysteryWriter815 chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
Perfection. I LOVE Beckett's hesitance and the fact that it was her who asked for the goodnight kiss (and set the alarm).

A worthy 'last chapter'...but I can't wait for the sequel! Hope to see it soon.
Topsy chapter 30 . 10/20/2011
Ahhh, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Lady Antebellum. I wrote a fic based on this song, too, “In the Moonlight.” And I wrote one based on another of their songs, “All We’d Ever Need.” And I have another sort-of idea in my head for “Can’t Take My Eyes off You.” Anyway! Awesome ! Love it. :) Great conclusion. Can’t wait to see more.
docvap chapter 30 . 10/20/2011
Another terrific story! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and anxiously look forward to the sequel. :)
xfcastle chapter 30 . 10/20/2011
Loved it! can't wait for the sequel!:) Thanks!:)
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »