Reviews for Blizzard
caskett lover94 chapter 29 . 10/1/2011
I think there should be another chapter in this, but if you're doing a sequel than you might be able to end it here, but if you do hurry up and get that sequel started! Lol. I love your stories, they're amazing! Please don't stop writing!
ttandme69 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
So let me know what you like and want more of...Martha? Banter? Mishaps? Romance? Playfulness?

Why do we have to choose? Can't we have it all, including the chocolate chip cookies?

Loved it...thanks, Lisa
ttandme69 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
I am not sure why you were hesitant about this chapter...like the snow...it was pure fluff and it delivered! Loved Alexis' comments! thanks for posting...Lisa
hollywoodgal chapter 29 . 10/1/2011
I just finished the whole story! I love your writing style.

I really liked how you didn't just throw them into bed together, but that there was real life to it. I hope that make sense. You are a really good story teller! Can't wait for the sequel, or more of this if you plan to go on.
ttandme69 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
ROFLMFAO...kate vs. the snowblower!
No1castlefan chapter 29 . 9/30/2011
More more more. I love it
VanillaRosePetals chapter 29 . 9/30/2011
I like where this chapter ended. I think leaving it here and just doing a sequel would be perfect, at least for me. Wonderful story.
MysteryWriter815 chapter 29 . 9/30/2011
Love, love, love her resistance! Very in character. Their argument over whether the date was happening or not was great. I'm obviously glad she gave in in the end though. D

I'm totally up for a sequel! Definitely.
corpuconia chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
I know, did alot of reviews, but this chapter is so cute. How he helps her with everything, and how they get closer. I looove this story!
corpuconia chapter 12 . 9/30/2011
Oh, how i liked this one. And Castle's little "you are staying with me tonight"... dun dun duuun! exited for next chapter! btw, i love this story, my fsvorite so far :D
SkookyD chapter 29 . 9/29/2011
the two best lines:

"Kate, tell me in five minutes that all we have is a pleasant vacation memory." And with that, he leaned the rest of the way in toward her face and touched his lips to hers.

"You're really bad at telling time, Castle. I don't think those five minutes are up yet."

I was giggling when I read Kate's response. So like her to be so set against it mentally, and yet give in body and mind when kissed. Love it!
Beetlebug chapter 29 . 9/29/2011
Although yes it is a Good place to end it, I would like to see them through at least the initial beginnings of "them".

So unless you already have a sequel planed, a few more chapters or at least an epilogue would be nice.
CovenStine chapter 28 . 9/29/2011
Gotta love how in character it seems when she cites winning a bet to cover her own frustration and 'weakness.'

Great addition as always, keep up the great work!

~C
FanficwriterGHC chapter 29 . 9/29/2011
I really enjoyed this. Her shifting moods and that kiss? SO good. I thought it was very in character for her to think things through that way, and eventually just come to a snap decision, because that's how her mind works. It's very much like how they solve cases, piecing things together until, 'click,' she understands.

I think it would be a great place to end, and, of course, I would love a sequel. However, I'd gladly read more in this story proper. I'll follow you anywhere, so I'm good either way. Starting the sequel from this point does seem like it would create a great jumping point, from a plot standpoint.

Emma
Mark C chapter 29 . 9/29/2011
This was an excellent chapter.

It was certainly interesting to see Kate reluctant to go on a date with Rick to honour their agreement. Like you said in your end notes, Kate was trying to figure out her feelings towards Rick and wasn't sure if she should follow her heart. You did a good job in showing that. I also thought it was good on how you got Rick to change her mind. He really wants that date but probably more.

Kate realized that and changed her mind. She's probably a little scared about where things are going and Rick is probably too but they'll find their way through their change in relationship together.

I enjoyed how you ended this chapter.

I say, continue this story for a couple more chapters just to get their first date out of the way. The sequel could come after that when they decided that a romantic relationship is in the offing for them.
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »