Reviews for Blizzard
GT500RonSmith chapter 28 . 2/7/2014
I guess she needed to get to her apartment to get the rest of her things, but other than that, she could have saved them all a lot of time and aggravation by just giving in and going to the loft in the first place!

i liked the pat on her butt! She didn't seem to mind!
GT500RonSmith chapter 27 . 2/7/2014
She doesn't want it to be over, but she's not willing to think about staying at the loft?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/6/2014
She continues to fight her own happiness!
GT500RonSmith chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
Pleasantly surprised at their make out session there at the end and of course, with her having him stay with her in her room. I'm sure it helped them both rest easier and it meant everything to him.
GT500RonSmith chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
She really is nuts if she doesn't know by now that she wants them to have a chance after this! She can't still be thinking about it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
Not sure what she accomplished with all of that! He promised to only help if she asked? I find that hard to believe! What I want to know is are they going to sleep in the same bed tonight?
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
I hope that Martha was able to help Kate understand how much it means to Castle to be the one she leans on. When she stops to think it over, she seems to always know what is right. Their talk should be very good. His heart is hurting almost as badly as her ankle I would imagine.
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
Kate went to excess and Castle tried to rope her in, but he probably chose a bad route! A funny route, but maybe not the best for the two of them where they are just now. Then to have Martha come in right in the middle of it had to really be embarrassing to both of them and now neither of them know exactly how to say they are sorry.

What I hope though, is that when they go to bed tonight, Kate has the good sense to forget all of this and ask him once again to share his bed with him. I hope they don't back away because of this.
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
So much love at the end of this chapter for the words only to be uttered in a song! I don't see how yo could have written that scene after Martha left them any sweeter than you did. Amazing!
GT500RonSmith chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
Sorry that the first thing that Kate thinks of after the power comes back on is that they can be in separate bedrooms now. Like she is glad about it because of that fact.
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
I'm in no hurry for them to clear the roads! The power on means they don't have to share the bedroom anymore though, huh? That's a shame!
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
Maybe I was thinking of another story!

They did so well in this story, makes you wonder why it took so long in the sequel to get to the canyon!
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
I seem to remember something happening when he goes outside!

He wants her, but he wants her for more than this weekend and you have to admire anyone that could stop themselves from making sexual advances toward this woman when she is right there in bed with you and freely kissing!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I'm glad you didn't end it here! But, this was such a pretty chapter! The way they got back into bed tucked into each other even tighter than they were when they woke up! No separate sides of the bed! Kate seemingly impatient to resume their kissing. Wondering why she had feared sharing these moments with this man.

You did a really good job on this story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
She fights it it and fights it and in the end, she goes to him!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »