Reviews for Blizzard
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
I love it! In his bedroom! Only other one with the fireplace! Sleeping in the same bed! Excellent!
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Great chapter. She is finding her comfort zone with him. It now all seems right to her. He has made a lot of unselfish moves and I think that she has noticed them all. I doubt she has ever experienced this kind of attention from a man before.
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
And there is the sprained ankle, I assume! A scream from Kate and a terrified Castle that she is hurt!

She couldn't ask for a more loving caretaker!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Its going to get cold there with no power! Blankets and cuddling necessary! Poor Martha!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
That was pretty huge, for Kate to initiate that one and be thinking about her legs wrapping around him. She is getting deeper whether she knows it or not!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Reviewing on my phone, so it stops whenever it wants to!

This was a good one! Play time! Ending in more kisses. There is comfort there but, its like they don't know what to do with all of this! I don't think Kate has a clue what is going on in her heart!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Martha has cleared the playing field for them, an Castle has gone on offense! Is Kate going to ope
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Our kids are boys, but I don't remember them acting anything like Alexis did seeing them loss. Of course, we were married! Its interesting. Wouldn't have guessed she would have acted that way especially after wanting to srr them!

"Nasty" was a goofy word for the dummy to use because of snow down his back! Good grief! NAD choice there!

Nice that she dove back in for seconds!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
She brought that one on herself, but somehow I just don't think she minded it. She spent a good amount of time searching his eyes as they laid there together. He just made up his mind first!

Very sweet!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Now he just needs for Martha to find a place to visit for a spell! They need some 'alone' time!

Nice chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
That was really sweet! I love that Martha got to see it!

Their snuggling at movie time could be a lot more interesting after this.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Just finished Ch 45 in 'Melting Slowly'! I had read this one before, but apparently I never reviewed it, or they deleted my reviews. Whatever, I needed to go back through it anyway, so here I am!

Reading your note that this was only to be a one shot and it went 30 chapters and a sequel still going at 45 chapters! Amazing! I love that she fell asleep on him and wrapped her arm around his, then gave so much thought about it after stealing off to bed! Already seems that there are some hidden feelings that she doesn't want to let out. Excellent start.
HorseGirl112 chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
This story is absolutely amazing!
rsrdiall chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Great move with the chair. I also enjoyed them just talking with no expectations. I can't wait to see what happens in the morning!
rsrdiall chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Oh yes I have to say I look forward to where this twist in the bedroom leads. It does make sense for him to take care of her though. Moving on to the next chapter.
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »