Reviews for Blizzard
rsrdiall chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
I agree that it's definitely something she would do. The chapter ended on a sweet note. Now I don't want the blizzard to end.
rsrdiall chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Oh dear I hope that Kate will be okay! This sounds exactly like something these two would do with a little free time. My plan was to start with reading ' The Plan' but then I found this!
rsrdiall chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
What a way to end the chapter! Well the try and see method seems to be the best way to do it. And how cute were they snuggling and looking at old pictures? I loved this chapter!
rsrdiall chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Definitely more banter and romance! I did enjoy Martha still playing sick and I also enjoyed the grammar lesson! Not sure what that means but I enjoyed the chapter!
rsrdiall chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
I love the way they are acting like children! Making cookies as well as a mess and the kissing. I enjoyed this chapter!
rsrdiall chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
I can't wait to see what unfolds between these two now that they're alone. Goodness now the Tiffany song is going through my head.
rsrdiall chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
This chapter worked for me and I loved that you added a bit more with Alexis and Martha. I'm also looking forward to the talk.
rsrdiall chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Haha and here I thought things like this only happened where I right. A little mishap is always good especially if the end result is a kiss! Thanks for the impromptu French lessons also.
rsrdiall chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Haha yeah I loved that Super Bowl! Gosh I've missed football so much. Anyway back on the subject I enjoyed Castle's line about more lessons. I also forgot to mention Martha from the last chapter. Tears of joy I loved it! And now that Alexis is away I can't wait to see how Caskett will play!
rsrdiall chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Whew! Quite the response to get from 2 chapters to 30. Thank goodness for that though because I would have been like no way! You can't leave it here! I'm so glad there is more to this story. Thanks for sharing.
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Alexis hard at work with bringing people together. Castle being paranoid about the conversation and concerned about Alexis is so in character. I look forward to seeing where this goes. A blizzard really is the perfect time for some snuggling.
ABurt221 chapter 28 . 9/17/2013
Just found you last week and am thoroughly enjoying this story. Had actually read two chapters of the sequel and decided I needed to go back and read this first as you suggested. Then I'll read "the plan". You make all the characters seem real and I like that you stay true to their personalities on the show. I'm bit a huge fan of AU when they morph into personalities so unlike who they are on tv. Did that make sense? Anyway. Enjoying your writing Thanks.
kasia2799 chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
3 Castle is just so sweet in this chapter. As always :)
kasia2799 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Loved it. Snow bunny? Hilarious :)
BamfCaskett chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
Just finished this story and I absolutely loved it!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »