Reviews for Blizzard
finefinegoodgood chapter 29 . 8/7/2013
P.S. - I want that brownie recipe! (Wanted to put this at the end of chapter 30, but only one review per chapter).
finefinegoodgood chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
Another really good fic by Googie! I'm off to read the follow up story to this! By the way, you have now made me really REALLY hungry for chocolate chip pan cookies. I'm getting ingredients tonight to make those tomorrow!
The-KLF chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
This story has been the perfect antidote to the hot summer right now! Just reading about huge snowdrifts has been enough to cool me down! (apart from Caskett hotting up, of course...)
Eagle chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
A great story but I'd like have seen it continue on to the Precint and the "Date"... But you did a great job,
ArroFro chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Fab! I love Sneaky Martha, and the laser tag was an excellent idea. I'm just glad they thought to blow out the candles. I'm pretty sure setting the house on fire is only a short term solution to having a cold house.
Bodi chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love your writing style. Very talented. You should be very proud of yourself ;)
E.Sign chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
that was a cute chapter. i liked the game of life part of it
cagirl1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Just thought I would give this a try because it sounded intriguing & it actually is vert entertaining. So I am on to the next chapter.
htbuzz chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
Very nice. Another masterpiece. :)

When catching up on stuff that's complete, I tend to just post something at the end. ;)
Blue-food-is-Good-food chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Such a good story!
TVJunkie220 chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
Noah LIPNICKI? Another Stuart Little reference? _

LOVE it !
TVJunkie220 chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
yummmmmmmmmmm... that creation sounds decadent. Have you ever tried pieces of peanut butter cups or Rolo's on top too?. I have a friend that makes something similar with crushed Butterfinger bars. She calls it her "Better than Sex" cake. ;-)
TVJunkie220 chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
She takes away all his fun... No giddy-ups, no vrooms...geez, Kate, where's the fun in that? :-)

LMAO

Loving this story... ALOT
TVJunkie220 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
"Wonder if I can figure out a way to make him trip over a couch in this fic (those of you reading 'The Plan' know what I'm talking about)"... lmao. As I am only on ch 3 of Blizzard, I hope there are no bananas in this story. ;-)
TVJunkie220 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I read all of the Plan and then came right here to read Blizzard since you mentioned it in your a/n on The Plan. I truly and thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of The Plan and I am sure that I will love this story just as well. Keep up your GREAT work, please.
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »