Reviews for Blizzard
hhooppyy chapter 26 . 3/11/2013
Hey, I was just wondering, does Stuart Little 2 actually come with German language options in the US? I was just wondering since it is very rare for a DVD to have anything other than English and French (I am assuming that is because they are region 1 and region 1 is US and Canada so French and English are official languages.) I am not asking to be nitpicky but because I am sincerely interested in finding DVDs that have German as an option for the language/subtitles.
hhooppyy chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
I am just wondering how the "?" is being read in this sentence: "He paused for several seconds, and then, in rush, blurted out, '?'". Is it being read as "Question mark!" or some vague mumbling stuff. Or are there some words missing there? Or is that "Do you?" from before the qualifier supposed to come after it?
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I am worried that this will set back the day of their date! And I am hoping that they stay at the Hamptons if she is not able to go back to work for four weeks! They could date here, at the Hamptons!
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Haven't commented as yet, but I am having such fun reading this one! So very nice.
mylenepink chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great story! I enjoyed reading it a lot, so thank you for writing this!
eva-david chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
Hah, guess what? I started reading this yesterday morning on the bus and I pretty much never stopped(Its 7:20 pm where I am) :D I loved every single chapter but I hate reviewing on my phone, so... It was refreshing to read a story that didn't have them jump into bed together after just a few hours(even though they did sleep together... technically... whatever :D)!

I'll go find that sequel you were talking about in the A/N now :)

Much love and thanks,
Summer
Guest chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
Absolutely. Amazing. Thank you so much, what an incredible read, and can I just say how perfectly 'Just A Kiss' went with the ending! Sad it's over but can't wait to get started on some of your other stuff! Xo
caskett22 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I am starting to love this story!
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Okay. Hi. This is the second time I read this. And I still cannot. Hold my laugh. Through the whole chapter. Really nice work there! Haha :p
Kim chapter 30 . 12/1/2012
I'm still new to the Castle phenomenon (can't believe I've missed out on it all this time!). Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story! It was deliciously fluffy and funny and you captured the characters incredibly well. Can't wait to read your other creations.
Thanks for the giggles (and the recipe ideas!)
Fischerzinha chapter 28 . 10/18/2012
OMG, sou do Brasil e sinto muito não dominar o inglês, mas precisava agradecer pelas AMAZING fics, adoro, li The Plan em menos de uma semana e agora to lendo Blizzard e simplesmente viciei, vou ler a continuação...por favor nao pare de escrever...PArabéns!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
Thanks again for another great story, I love reading your stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Wow! Great story. U like it when you said it was a two parter, there are 30 chapters haha. So i guess you were on a roll!
I really like the story. Gonna read the next chapters, and if the're as good as these two. Guess I like it very much :-)
Thanx for writing!
X Suus
ultraparadoxical chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
this fanfiction is the reason i joind this site!
CastleCrazie chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
I like that your ( notice the correct use of YOUR) son has caught the name thing in the episodes. The recycle of names is weird. There are sooo many names in the universe why are the writers recycling names. In our neighborhood it was Heidi- but Noah could be substituted. Lay it on us!
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »