Reviews for Blizzard
Guest chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
Even if it's some time ago you wrote this one, I just found your fanfic. And I really need to say, it's the best Caskett one I've ever read! Seriously glad I found your fan fiction and I am absolutely going to read others of your stories. I started reading 'Blizzard' today and finished it in about 5 hours non-stop reading because it is really just amazing! You should think about becoming a professional author ;-) and even if I am German and sometimes had to look up things i read it fluently and enjoyed it so much. Found you on Caskett Pictures of Instagram where you are recommended and that's absolutely comprehensible! I am repeating myself but you are great, keep on writing, your style and Vocabulary, the way your stories (or this one) develops- awesome! Always giggling because of your authors note and disclaimers, it's just perfect. Thanks for helping me survive the time until season 5 airs..
StanasUnicorn chapter 23 . 8/31/2012
I loved this chapter! :D
Akire87 chapter 30 . 8/26/2012
I just have to say THANK YOU for this story. I have more or less been reading it during the last 16 hours, just with some hours sleep during the night and diner. I totally LOVE the story!
And cheesy song references, was just totally adorable. Also thanks for opening my eyes to this group, they have some really good songs ;)

Well.. You wanted to know what made this story work for me.. Well.. Castle, just so in character, goofy and romantic in a lovely mix. Beckett, so much more in her than what she usually lets go. Martha and Alexis, just adorable.
I really like the way you portrait the characters, and all the falling ;)

I really looking forward to read the sequell to this one, and your other stories :)
hfdusoa chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Yep, I'm rereading a winter strory in late August, and it's still so good! I read the latest chapter of "Melting Slowly" earlier today and it's amazing to see how far they have come, the change from a no-funny-business and scared Kate to a let's-go-visit-the-Grand-Canyon and commited Kate.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
hey!
Safetyblanketmscc chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
Hey! I just read this story of yours and finished all in less than 24 hours :P I just wanna let you know that I love this so much and well, I'm planning to read more of your stories. I'm one of those readers who didn't write reviews and well the one who read only when the stories complete. I write some fic too (even though a different kind and not here at ff) and your notes in a chapter about how important review is kinda slap me, lol. so here I am, telling you what an amazing job you did, that it's so mesmerizing and I am swayed by the whole plots and the accuracy of the characters in your writings. I will leave more notes as I finished to read more stories of yours. 'Till then, well thank you for the great story and I'm looking forward for more. :) Oh, and send my love to your children. I am also looking forward to read the collaboration stories between and your son (and I will deff search for that story as soon as I end this :P). Anyway... See ya! Have a fun day!
iges2u chapter 30 . 8/7/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story! It was very well written - the characters felt right and the pace of the progress in their relationship felt realistic. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved this story!
princessdeleon chapter 30 . 7/23/2012
awesome sauce
HarmoSeriesAddict chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Even if your story's finised, I wanna say to you that your french is perfect in this chapter! I'm Belgian and first of my class since I'm 14 in French so trust me ! Even here in Belgium, in the first grade in school we learn the way to use Vous because it's universel and polite... So don't worry, you didn't make any mistake...
Oh BTW I love your story but I hope You don't laugh about Castle all the way to the end
Water-please chapter 30 . 6/21/2012
The end befitted the whole story very well. In this context, I can relate that they'd keep it slow, letting their relationship develop in its own pace.

Great read, had a wonderful time! I'll check out your other stories as well!

Thank you for writing this!
Water-please chapter 26 . 6/21/2012
I realize I made a wrong assumption earlier: I didn't think tehy'd really talk. To each other. Directly, not with hidden meanings and such. Fits perfectly IMO! :)
Water-please chapter 25 . 6/21/2012
Five-layer brownies sound simply yummy!

Would Alexis be a bit slow at what Kate tried to ask? She's her father's daughter, after all.

But please don't take it as criticism; just thinking loud here.

Oh, and I dk how long ago your operation was, but I hope you're up and about again. :)
Water-please chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
"But vacuuming? Geez, Beckett, if you want to start your own cleaning service, fine, but I didn't invite you here so you could clean my house. Why do you want to vacuum?"

I had to read these lines - and the following - several times, or least try to, as I was laughing out loud so much. Absolutely brilliant dialogue!
Water-please chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
Weeeelllll... talk about awkward! How will they rcover from this one? Oh - I know: They pretend it didn't happen. Works most of the times.

Oh, and did I mention that I read your story until 1.15 a.m.? :)
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »