Reviews for Blizzard
klewald chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh my gosh, I love the first chapter! Couch-snuggling is always fun.. :] I can't wait for the next chapter!
kewellchick chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Update soon! Loved Kate sleeping on Castle!
knittingeek chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This ought to be good...Rick and a snowblower. We have so much flippin' snow that you couldn't even use a snowblower. We now have to hire someone with a backhoe to come move snow. I'm not kidding at least 3 1/2 feet in my yeard and HUGE snowbanks in front of my garage. I wish I could post pictures here. Any hoooooo...fun story. I love 'trapped inside a cozy house in a blizzard' type stories.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I was thrilled this morning when I found this new story by you. Since I live in one of those states getting pounded by snow this winter, it was appreciated. Castle trying to operate a snow blower should be a riot.
yasuhiko chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awesome to see another Castle story from you!... But don't forget the Plan!, I can't wait to see Lanie's face...
lunotto chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
can't wait for next chapter!
whimorawhy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh, Castle? Trying to work a snowblower? I have no idea what that is because it never snows where I live, except I imagine it blows snow. But I'm very excited!

I loved it. :)
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
adorable as usual, googie. always enjoy your stuff! this was very cute, and the french lesson with rick participating was funny XD

one thing though... the part about the eating disorder/getting fat was unneeded... it added an edge that didn't need to be in a fluffy story. plus, i don't see beckett making that kind of comment.

waiting for more fluffyness as i get buried in even more snow ;)

lovelovelove

MTAM
castlefan83 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You're just awesome. You realize that right? :) I absolutely love your stories. Feelings would not be hurt if you made it longer than a two-shot. Where I live we mostly avoided a lot of snow. We just got the cold and the wind. Can't wait to see how the snow removal goes. Poor Beckett has to do everything. :) please update this and your other story soon!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aw who couldn't love a Kate/Rick snuggle fest. Onward and upward, dear writer!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
lol This will be a 20 page epic! (I hope so!) I love your stories. Great idea writing about the blizzard. ; )
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91