Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greater Good
old-crow chapter 3 . 3/21
Hi,

This is pretty good. I like the twist where DD was a causal factor in the Dursleys' deaths.

Any intentions of continuing with it?

Old-Crow
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 3/2
i look forward to when this story is continued. which i hope is soon.
this is a great story!
Philosophize chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Tis has been good... I hope you'll continue your story!
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Love it! Can't wait for an update. Very well written.
TLJ110166 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
If Harry's magic wasn't working, then how did he cast the spells in the twins' flat?
Tegasus chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Really interesting story. Can't wait to see where you go with this!
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Loving this story!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
great chapter, can't wait to see what they learn next
Cringo chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Did Hermione also have the heritage test done? I would have thought she would have said something if she had. Unless I misread, Ragnok said everyone who comes into the bank for the first time gets one done, right?
Douana chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Wao...
I love it. I always thought the book was not enough into political positions and such.
Keep the good work please !
Douana
digbygreen chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Since you are implying that Dobby is still a free elf, Dumbledore is not his Master and Dobby can decline the order to find Harry because Dobby knows that dumbles is bad?
teedub chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I'm enjoying this version of harry-cutting-strings and his more realistic reactions. Of course harry has lost trust in DD but since he doesn't know much of anything yet, it's just that...distrust (with a sprinkling of contempt perhaps). he doesn't know enough for it to turn into hatred instantly like so many of these types of stories do. Personally i would probably vow to never trust, respect or forgive DD again after he bound my magic while living in a violent household and having an entire terrorist army out to get me. Taking away my only means of defending myself would make it that I would never forgive or forget and would look at DD character negatively and question his every word and action from now on. I would operate under the whole "trust but verify" mindset with my dealings with him. After all, harry shouldn't make an enemy of DD but he doesn't have to be his puppet anymore either.

I've always thought DD was secretly a sadist, perhaps more of the emotional kind but a sadist nonetheless. Just look how much enjoyment he gets out of watching Snape bully students and harry in particular.

I'm also glad you have included some adults with perspective (grangers) to help harry. So many of this types of fics have harry suddenly knowing how to operate, what questions to ask, knowing what steps to take all without any help whatsoever.

i am greatly enjoying this story and i look forward to more.
supernlp chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Very interesting plot development... I always love stories where the Grangers play a somewhat active role since canon mostly ignores non-magical characters and their different perspectives on the magical world.
anf600 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Good beginning. I like Ron bashing myself as he never seemed to be a real loyal friend and Ginny seemed such a fan girl. But the twins seemed cool as did Bill and Charlie but Arthur is such a doormat in many ways. It will be interesting to see how you take it.
Nebresh chapter 3 . 8/16/2013