|Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greater Good|
| LJ Summers chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
Great chapter. I even might like Hermione's parents!
| LJ Summers chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
The Headmaster's actions were horrid.
But. I'm relieved Harry got to the twins and then to the bank and then to a vault. What about the binding? Can Gringotts eliminate it or was it destroyed when the magic claiming happened?
| LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Wonderful beginning. Sirius's letter has such a good tone to it.
Hope he and Hermione get to Gringotts on time!
| Corwyn chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
Allow me to add myself to the list of grateful readers who are deeply enjoying this story and who hope that your inspiration returns allowing you to continue it. Be well and take care, and thank you for sharing it with us so far.
| Snaperipper chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
Please continue this story.
| Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
KILL THAT BASTARD DUMBLEDORE AND CASTRATE HIM!
| AmericanMuggleborn chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
You have a wonderful story. It just happens to stop to soon. I'm left with many questions. The most obvious where does it go from here. This story is obviously AU and looks like Harry will end up with Hermione. That can be down the road. For the immediate future Harry needs to know what Dumbledore has done and decide what he must do:
1) Placing Harry with his relatives was highly questionable unless it was to protect THEM. In that case it should have been spelled out in words of plainness. "The boy is with you to prevent you from being killed. If you are unkind to him in any way he will be removed along with your own son. You will be abandoned to your fate."
2) How and in what way is Dumbledore evil:
a) He is a complete traitor in league with Voldemort.
b) He is trying to destroy Voldemort so he can become the exclusive Dark Lord himself which would also make him a traitor.
c) He cares for neither right nor wrong, only for his own selfish agenda.
d) He believes in a Greater Good. Though it is not Grindelwald's Greater Good, he still will destroy and ruin lives to achieve it.
e) All of his intentions are good but like Bartimius Crouch he will use improper means to achieve his goals.
f ) He is operating under the Imperius Curse doing the will of some dark wizard, perhaps Grindelwald, perhaps Voldemort, or some other dark wizard.
3) Harry must determine why Dumbledore is evil, how he is evil and whether or not to leave Great Britain.
4) Even though Dudley has been a git Harry needs to make contact with him and make sure he is okay.
5) Harry needs to get his magic completely unbound.
6) In normalizing things in England Harry, being a Lord, should be able to approach the Muggle Queen and through her the Muggle Prime Minister. The Muggle Prime Minister should arrest the Minister of Magic if he cannot be reasoned with.
7) Likewise Albus Dumbledore will have to be reasoned with or arrested.
8) After all of this sixth and seventh year get rewritten, etc., etc.
You really should pick up your story. Hopefully I've stimulated our muse.
| NabikiB chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
Tie it into a cross-over with the full-blood Doctor, that should help. Use 11th, Matt's version was good with kids.
| Silverrosestorm chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
so glad to hear you will eventually get back to this one :)
| MJPotter17 chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Please come back!
I need more!
It's been long since I've read such a well written and capturing story!
I'd you need ideas pm me or something! (Can't say I'll be great help but hey! Maybe something can blossom)
Again, please come back. :)
| waya715 chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
thank you...please update this story when you can...its a wonderful tale tha thas me wholly enchanted with it.
| 10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
Off to read your other fics!
| 10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
| 10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
I love it when Hermoine and the Twins are who Harry go to. Nice job with the Twins!
| 10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
So good! 6th year, so could be Snape. Or even Dumbledore!