Reviews for Possible Justice
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Love this story wish you would update
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
More of a Supermartian fan personally, but do like your story. Also really like the Wonder Woman and Superboy scene here, and Batman vs. Snake Eyes
LookOutReader chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Hey if this ever gets continued I'd appreciate a message being sent. This is one of the few crossover stories i enjoy, as well as a very interesting young justice story. Although, I'm a little confused about why Kim is the only one that deals with her villains, like who was fighting them before she came along?
WyrdeDragon chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Wow, this is cool. Really sad it never got finished. I've always loved your KP stories because of how well you nail the voice and tone of the characters and the show. But you did just as well here with the Young Justice characters. (I've never watched GI Joe Renegades, so I can't comment there). I was even more impressed to realize you'd started this with seeing less than 5 episodes of the series (since it was pre-Artemis).

Well, I guess I'll just have to keep hoping for anything new from you.

BTW, I loved the in-jokes in chap. 7 (the 4 you mentioned in the author's note). The Cat Tails reference was the one i was the least sure about, but I'm pretty sure I found it.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
this is pretty good , I'd love to see what happens next
lovereading chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
I really like this and hope you continue it
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Ms. Martian is Manhunter's niece, not his cousin. Just thought I should point that out in case you ever came back to fix stuff in previous chapters.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
No offense intended, but this is beginning to sound really gay.
JoWashington chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
This is interesting; I wasn't comfortable about reading the action between the female characters, but I can appreciate (somewhat) how the two are able to become closer friends... Will Miss Martian and Superboy still be together as in the YJ TV series?
ILuvvSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I send HUGS! i absolutely adore this it combines my two favorite shows and wally is being wally hhahahaha little perv i love this
fan Robin chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
That was awesome! Can next chapter be were robin and kaldur are in gym then a part continuing wot megan and kim are doing please?
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Wally...thats all i can say
dajohu chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Sad to see this hasn't been updated for almost two years :( Just found it and absolutely love it. I hope to see it updated/continued in the future. Thanks for the enjoyable read so far. :)
Hewhoislost chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Clever subtlety there, having Kim use something that we all connect with Megan. I like it.
Hewhoislost chapter 2 . 7/28/2012