Reviews for Unwavering
Kataang4eve chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is so cute
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Nice, very nice. I enjoyed it.
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awwww it's perfect! :)
Pocket Quasar chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
The smile on my face is just so big right now. This was so well-written! Great job!
Dilanith chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh gosh, this is such a beautiful story! You get just completely convinced about Aang's love for Katara by reading his words. You managed to completely convince me as a reader. Excellent work!
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
KYAAAAAH! Thanks SO MUCH for providing me with a well needed-dose of good old-fashioned FLUFF!
The Cretan chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Thank you for writing this. I don't know of one relationship (real or not) that hasn't been haunted by the words "what if". Its two words I ask myself sometimes... But anyway, I didn't see any flaws and if there were any it doesn't matter because this would still be beautiful anyway. Rarely do I use the word beautiful but IMO this was a beautiful oneshot.
Ivy Ratherbun chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I would like to say that this story is definitely adding to my favorites... great job
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
First off, there is no way Mai would be following any orders from Iroh, much less if he shouted them. She expteced the Firelord's son, the heir to the throne of the entire Fire Nation to wait on her hand and foot (and he did). She's not a waitress; she just would not do it.

Also, I don't belive Katara is in character here. Or Aang really for that matter. But really the main problem is that the entire point of thier conversaition hinges on the idea that Aang did not in fact managed to let Katara go and master the Avatar state, which it seemed to me that he had done just that. The only reason he was unable to enter the Avatar state after that point was that Azula had shot him with lightening and either severely injured or even killed him.

Why would Katara be mad that Aang had let her go to master the Avatar state? He did it in an attempt to save her freaking life (and the lives of others too). I guess this is where I see her being completely out of character. She's not a whiny, high-maintance girl; she's intellegent and kind and forgiving.

I also do not believe that "letting her go" would mean they couldn't be together. Other Avatars loved and married and yet still managed to master the Avatar state. I think it was more the idea that he needed to realize that no one person was worth more than the safety of the entire world.
Misses Prongs chapter 1 . 2/2/2011