Reviews for Finding Hinata
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
please update! what happened to hinata and naruto!?
IWuvAnime chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
I wanna know what happened to Naruto. Did him and Hinata break up or something? Was she pregnant and had an abortion? I have to know so update soon please! (and I want more SasuHina moments too):)
BellaOfTheTower chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Yeah, I honestly don't understand why you doubt yourself. I personally LOVE this story. Sasuke isn't an insensitive prick, he's very well rounded. Hinata isn't too bad herself. You wrote them very realistically and that's sort of hard to do. I give you props and my absolute respect for your story. Once again, LOVE the way you portrayed the characters. Very realistic. Please stop doubting yourself and keep on writing. Not for me or for anyone else, but yourself.
Andreya Halms chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
so yeah. one error- 'My father would be devistated.'

it's devAstated.

anyhoo,

naish chapter! and the past was unexpected. is that why hinata runs away?

and, although the characters are slightly OOC, i don't care. i don't think anyone does, cuz even though they're OOC, they're still IC...if you get what i mean.
Artemis Of The Golden Distaff chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
That memory Hinata had,is she talking about pregnancy tests?Is she pregnant?
Catherine3 chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
OH GOD, POSITIVE?

Great story by the way. Sasuke and Hinata era kinda cute o
ThePeaceAlchemist chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Genius, pure genius! Write more please!
FallenRaindrops chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
This is a very strange fic. But I love it. I have no idea where this is going and it has me intrigued. Continue!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Woah, o_O didnt see THAT flashback coming, although i predicted what it was gonna be about after reading a few lines of it. I guess the reviewers weren't so off _' ahm, cant wait for more and woah again, WHAT HAPPENED TO HINATA AFTER SHE FOUND OUT THE JOINT WAS POSITIVE? (joint means "thing" to me. hey, blame the bronx. XD) update soon, ne?
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
wow, u seem in good spirits! this chapter was so... yay! _ he was so considerate! (btw i looked up lee min hoo... he's one of those attractive korean actors i suppose? _) i wonder how the circus is going to go down! and yes, i really thought he was going to chase after those girls and go "THOSE ARE OUR TICKETS! WE WAN 'UM!" lol -_-' i shouldve known he'd use his charm. good job overall!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
LOL this was funnyyyy! especially when she was playing with the light switch and sasuke got aggrivated XD I could so imagine the scene. Wow, cant believe there's not akwardness in sharing the same room _ thats good! those kindsa stories bug meh... oh, and this is not a waste to write! u seem to be always putting urself down concerning this story... that's not good! This story's interesting so far! GANBARE, ok? :D
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
wow, finally a story where hinata is down to earth meaning she sounds like an actual person instead of her anime self that everyone over-do's (including me) XD oh? I love that coffee warm smell after rain inside a gas station too! Sasuke's been a lot nicer than usual... hmmm -_- :D
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
oh, its not a mess! wow, this chapter made me think of TWO kinda scary movies... the one u were very obviously reffering to, the hills have eyes, and Legion when they were in the gas station... but i suppose u wouldnt get that :/ i hope later on im going to hear WHY she ran away in the first place...
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
sweet
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I liked her simplicity and the way she describes herself. Im not exactly sure what ill see in the next chappie, but im sure ill like it _ u probably wanted to make this a one shot but im sure u got alot of reviews saying "MORRRREEEE!" ah, the powers of sasuhina fangirls _'
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »