Reviews for Buried Feelings
Update please waiting anxiously to see how the story unfolds and plz dont kill naruto
minervatyrrell chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Is that the end of the story or is there more too if so please continue have my fully attention
Anonymous 2 chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
I've been reading your story for a while now, and I hate this story for being NaruSaku. In my opinion, Naruto and Hinata will make a cute couple. But, I only read this because I have nothing else to read. I've finished all the good NaruHina fics with the plots I like.

Loved the ending! I love character death, mind you. And, if Naruto decides to shatter my NaruHina fangirl dreams and goes with Sakura, he deserves a slow and painful death.
LovelySheree chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
... Screw you.

*grumbles* I can't believe I'm following this...
LovelySheree chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Badass Kakashi! w

That's about the best decision ever. Besides NaruSaku... :D This is amazing! It's sad that I only have one chapter left to read. I hope you keep updating!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Ok so I don't wanna be THAT guy on here but here goes... The plot in this story isn't bad but there are some huge inconsistencies in terms of how strong you portray Naruto. I get that that the blades were coated with poison specifically made to harm jinchuuriki but at the same time even if Naruto was wounded with one of these weapons he wouldn't have died within a chapter. The vitality of the Uzumaki's has shown us that they can survive a full extraction of their bijuu and still live, albeit briefly.

Furthermore, you have several random shinobi attack Naruto and he somehow gets harmed in the process. Naruto is the supposed savior of the world/SO6P reincarnate badass who has defeated the likes of Pain, Madara Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, and countless other ninja who are considered A-S class of rank (Akatsuki and Edo Kages). This makes him one of, if not the most powerful, characters in the Naruto World. To see him get taken out so easily by ninja of not even Kakashi's caliber is extremely frustrating. I understand it's for the sake of the plot but please make it more plausible as to how Naruto would get taken out.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
So I don't normally review any stories whatsoever but I just had to say something about how Naruto gets taken out extremely easily. This is the guy that is quite possibly one of the most powerful (if not the most powerful character) in the entire series. Naruto is the guy that supposedly defeated Madara (you know the guy who absolutely toyed with all 5 previous/current Kages without even breaking a sweat)! I find it hard to believe that he would be taken out by several random ninja who are probably nowhere near Kakashi's level of strength.

I get the blades had poison coated on them specifically tuned towards being harmful towards jinchuuriki
Das chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
This is a amazing story... it made me cry a couple times too :'( I wonder what happens after naruto dies?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
TT i want to cry and i want it to end like this thank you for this wonderful fanfiction. Continue another fanfiction but narusaku and end kinda like this please i recommend it. :) :) :)
Tsuna97 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
OMG! You can't end a chapter like this! it's killing me! This was seriously the best fanfiction i have ever read! Omg, Great job! :D
moneygreen932 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
just finished this and i know your against sad endings but can we please get a little closure i mean if your gonna kill off the main character you gotta give him a send off at least... a nice funeral he was the hokage.. and besides this was a magnificent story great all the way until the end but needs to be closed out and then it will be complete
canonOTP chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
OMG FINISH THIS
sortofbored chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
I would love to see more.
November Ember chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Such a sad ending...wait is it THE end? I hope not...anyway awesome story! Keep it up!
kobe91 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
This isn't the ending right?