Reviews for The Art of Breaking
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
"And then you fall off the stage." You know what? That is a good way to end a first chapter. I like it, and I expect awesome things. Oh please please please continue!
Future Starkid Member chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I absolutley love this. It's so Haymitch in so few words. I vote that you continue with this. :D
Laughing at my own exspense chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
WOW This is really really REALLY good. I'm honestly going to start praying for the rest now, and I even made an account just to tell you how much I want you to continue Your 2 Hunger Games stories! I mean WOW. AMAZING job :)
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love this! Most of my THG Fics are Haymitch-centric and I am ALSO 13! *13-year-old fist bumps*

Anyway, this had the self loathing, the angst, the drunkenness, the Haymitch-ness...perfect! Your writing is too good fe you be 13 l, so keep it up!
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Thirteen? Language like that? *Shocked gasp* You should be ASHAMED! WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER SAY?

Kidding, of course. Don't listen to everyone else, swearing IS fun. I'm thirteen too *underage brofists you*

Aaaaanyway, I LOVE THIS. Seriously, I love it so much it' s probably not healthy, but oh WELL.

Just the perfect amount of self-hatred, abstractness, dirt and funnyness to be Haymitch. It's perfect. Legit.

Which is pretty damn amazing, because I can't imagine turning something about being wasted, suicidal, insane and hobo-y into something, well, beautiful, being very easy.

Update soon!