Reviews for You'd Never Expect It Of Him
I LOVED THIS so cute~!
Eye of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
loved this! so cute! 3
Darkmoonphase chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was adorable. :3 Made me happy.
Autumleaf chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is very cute and adorable. I love it :)
ObesessiveShikaTemaFan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011

That was by far one of the best fanfictions I have ever witnessed. Ever. I could quite easily reread it forever and ever and ever and never get tired of the unique, marevelous, blatantly talented writing technique, enchantingly charming plot, and overall fabuous story. Diolouge, descriptions, it was all amazing. I. Loved. It. Thank you, so much, for writing such masterpiece. I would be overly delighted if you managed to get this published so I could buy a bazillion copies :)

I love you for writing this. Seriously :D
FANGIRL chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I. Love. This. STORY. EEEEEEP! I mean Lizzie and I are besties, but GOTT she can be clingy sometimes! I have...

[dun, dundundun, dun, DUUUUN!] a REQUEST! I know you might not take them, but at least spread this one around? *puppy dog eyes* It's for my best friend. She's in the hospital for some foot surgery, and I was wondering if you could make a story [PruHun if possible, but PruCan is acceptable tooo...] where you include this:

After all, what's more awesome than PRUSSIA?

A sandwich on a stick?

Prussia MAKING a sandwich on a stick!

Or, some variation of that... (at least include: Shirtless Prussia making a sandwich on a stick! No... DISTRACTING shirtless prussia making a sandwich on a stick!)

Please include

For: Miss Corey

To: Miss Rachie

in the A/N...

I might do this prompt myself and I don't want anyone to think it's STOLEN!

And pass it on if you please!
headlesshessian chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love this! I think you captured both Austria and Prussia very well, and all their interaction was adorable.
(and because I am a strange person in general, I enjoyed the use of the word "spite.")

keep up the good work!
KOangel chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
OMG I read this once without reading your note at the top, and thought that this was an OK Prussia x Austria fic, probably 6.5 or 7 out of ten. Then I read your note about your history teacher and I just started laughing. God I wish I knew your teacher. That story alone makes me give you a 10 out of 10!
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was amazing! I don't know what you're talking about when you say it's bad. That isn't true at all! I think you did brilliant, and I really enjoyed reading this! I really hope you write more for this pairing, and I think that little tidbit your history teacher said was awesome. I approve greatly.
CielDeMinuit chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was cute.

Waaaaait- Anime Matsuri? The one in the Houston-area?
Tsundere-sausage chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
this is the best piece of writing in 2nd person i've read...ever. you have skill :P actually the whole lot was just awesome :D
Nivell chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I thought this was cute, not horrible at all. Write more Prus/Austria, please!
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Pssssh, i don't know what you're talking about but this fic was amazing! Very in character and I enjoyed your unique writing style. This story was great and I enjoyed reading it (and i'm not to fond of Gakuen verse fics) so kudos! Never stop writing cuz you're very good!
Udyjay chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Is this a chaaapter fiiic? This was really wonderful. It flowed jaggedly, yet- fluid. Does that make sense? I loved it. Cute and like. Really awesome. Like... meeting that one person that basically sets you free... awwhwhwh. I liked this lots. Also loved the 2nd person this was set in. Refreshing to see something new here. Great job! ;D