Reviews for Changes of the Heart
Goldielover chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
I can't believe I didn't leave a review for this one earlier, as I first read it almost a year ago.

This is a wonderful story. Carlisle/Bella is my favourite pairing, and I love the slow build up these two are having. Obviously, they are mates, but neither one has quite reached that conclusion yet.

I know it has been over four years since it was updated. and chances are it has been long since abandoned, and the author may no longer even be following this site. I can only hope that maybe one day a miracle will happen, and the author will come back to it. I'd love to know what happens with Edward, if he is going to turn to the bad side or not. I'd also love to know what happened to the rest of the Cullens, and why Esme and Carlisle broke up. I'd also be looking forward to seeing more of Bella and Carlisle moving forward with their relationship.

Even if it never does get completed, thank you for what did get written. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
Awesome story, so far! Hope you get a chance to continue.
silversimon chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
Please continue this lovely story. You're a good writer!
Monica chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
Its very good, so far! I hope u get a chance to continue
SassYNoleS chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Finally ! They kissed but in the end Bella ran ... why would Carlisle's expression be hard for Bella to decipher ? I'm absolutely loving this story and i hope that Edward just vanishes hahahahaaha ! MORE !
kira66 chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
More?
whitegurl2013 chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
I love it and can't wait to read more!
Marga Sullivan chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Hi RachelxMichelle,

I had just finished reading your story. I love it! Never in my mind crossed the idea that a story about Bella and Carlisle will be this good. I like the way things in the story happen. I wish you could write more.

xoxo,

Red :)
BellaBooBoo chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
I hope you continue, this is a great story!
GracefulDemon chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
You did NOT disappoint me in the slightest!

I hope you can continue this soon because I am truly enjoying this story.

Thank you so much for sharing!

"... oh my goodness, he kissed her!" *squeals*
GracefulDemon chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
*finishes the chapter not knowing how many more there are*watches chapter list* Yes! There's more!

It happened exactly like that *nods*

I am loving it so far. Usually, after a point like this, some writers tend to mess the story up. I hope you are not one of those cases.

If you get a nice review from me at the last chapter then it means you're good ;D
an angel's whisper chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
Yay they kissed !

I really love your story. I can't wait to read the next chapters !
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Such a great story! Hope you aren't finished with it? Would love to see how it all shakes out!
xxvampirebitexx chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
I love this story ! *_*

please Update soon ! ;D
radix chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
continue please... it was wonderful really