Reviews for Alabama Sugar
bwt-1962 chapter 25 . 4/29/2011
Absolutely PERFECT! Wish my name was Kelly! Please don't make us wait too long for the next Andy fic!
ghostwriter009 chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
I'm grinning like an idiot because it was a beautiful chapter but I'm also sad because it's the last one. I really, really hope you'll come back soon with a new story.

Thank you for great 25 chapters!
ghostwriter009 chapter 24 . 4/25/2011
Yay, they're getting married! Wonderful chapter!
bwt-1962 chapter 23 . 4/23/2011
I can't believe it's over, but you did an AWESOME job. I'll be anxiously awaiting your next Andy fic! I won't know what to do without my "Alabama Sugar" fix!
ghostwriter009 chapter 23 . 4/23/2011
Oh mine, please don't let him drink again! I can't wait for them to get back together!
ghostwriter009 chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
Wonderful as always! Oh mine, he's about to leave her. That's gonna be a tough one.
bwt-1962 chapter 21 . 4/11/2011
So I'm breaking down and leaving my first review - - - - WOW! That's about all there is to say!
ghostwriter009 chapter 21 . 4/11/2011
Wow, this is what I call hot stuff. Now, I'm really curious where you're taking us with the whole marriage thing.

Awww, they're so sweet together...
ghostwriter009 chapter 20 . 4/9/2011
Of course her mama loves him, how couldn't she. :-)

Very cute chapter. I would love me some hot scenes again though. ;-)
ghostwriter009 chapter 19 . 4/8/2011
For some reason I didn't get the e-mail alert about this chapter and almost missed it.

This is great! Her friends love him! Let's see what mama thinks about her daughter's boyfriend.

Please update soon!
Hazelnut10 chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
Please please update soon! This story is so good, and you're a very good writer.
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 19 . 4/1/2011
Awesome update. Please add more soon
ghostwriter009 chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
"Don't leave me Kelly." Oh mine, this is heartbreaking!
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
Awesome update. Pease add more soon
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
Awesome updates again girl! But why must you have to send Kelly back to Alabama? Why can't she stay with Andy? Please add more soon