Reviews for Ham
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love it. What happens next?
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I am in love with this story. Ponyo could not get anymore cute with the way she is acting:) please continue soon!
DreamsComeFromtheHeart chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ponyo's pregnant? Snap! :o I'd appreciate it if you continued this :3
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh! This was just too cute! Haha Ponyo is such a crazy little girl! and Sosuke? haha Hillarious! I found it too short i really wanted more actually! I love your writing (stories)!
Tallen93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
lol that was so cute! thats probbley how pnyo whould act about being pregnant and btw how did you get the mark over the o, did you just copy and paste or is there a way to type it?
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
"Am I dying?"

I think I died laughing at that part!

Such a cute story, awesome job! You're wonderful at keeping them so in-character!
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my goodness...this really captures (at least to me) how that would go down, if Ponyo ever got pregnant! Poking at her stomach, wondering if she' dying, the totally inappropriateness of all her behavior...

She's such a funny obssessively fixated, and yet adventerous character!

Great job with the characterizations, I love the slightly queasy, yet endearing, yet odd and inappropriate feel of it. It reads so realistically. (and poor Sosuke...so in love and sick of it. Their child going to have such a ride.:-)

I'd love to read more, if you plan to continue! Can you imagine ponyo in the hospital as the doctor is explaining this to her, and then what she talks about to all the nurses and people who come by? So terrible...:-)
Emochildlova to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ooo it's cute! Please tell me this is a one shot!
mizchelz chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is cute..Update soon? :)
forbiddenforever70 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
there is definitely more than a drabble here...i think this was very entertaining and would like to read more...why would anyone kill you? they have to grow up sometime...and some of us would like to know what they are up to...loved it!
Leira123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is really cute:) you should continue.