Reviews for Invisible Man
christinemarie13 chapter 5 . 1/27
I absolutely loved this story. It was so original, heartbreaking, sweet, and just plain entertaining. Oh my gosh I just can't gush enough about it's amazingness. You should totally convert this into an ebook. I think it would do very well. 3
too-much-inspiration chapter 5 . 1/17
Can't say I'm particularly fond of Merthur or really any romance in general. Interesting concept though and a very interesting modern AU. Thank you for posting!
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Wow, that was awesome and I love the ending (as well as all the rest of it, of course)! I think I read the entire thing within a day. 0.0

Thanks for the awesome read!

-Ondo
Linorien chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
That was a wonderful story! I laughed when I saw how you snuck in You're The Voice. And you did a very good job with showing Merlin's magic.
eilonwy77 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Aw, I loved it! Such a nice mixture of humor and action and angst and creativity. I am sad it had to end. :-)
Karasu Kagami chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I...actually liked Uther...and dont know how to feel about that.
Because...well because he's UTHER!?
Sympathy for the devil?
Or the terrified father with so many enemies, so much bitterness in his life and too little light?
You did a really really really good job with Uther.
My only regret?
After Merlin's imprisonment he just drops out of the story entirely.
Never speaks to Merlin, nothings followed up on...this is a story where i would seriously love an epilogue...and maybe a bit more of Uther's thoughts (namely upon locking up his hired sorcerer who just saved his son's life, and then again towards the very end).
Seriously, im still thrown off entirely by you somehow making the evil magic hating mad king...into Uther. A scared, powerful man who also happens to be King and entirely human.
And likable.
Somehow.
Do you have magic?
topazchild chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I found this fic by accident when I was looking for something else. I really like your original ideas in this. The rather conflicted relationship between Uther and Merlin was intriguing. Uther monitoring Merlin's internet searches was creepy good. I would have liked more time spent on Arthur's and Merlin's developing friendship. Poor Arthur never seems to feel himself loved. I disliked Merlin being locked in a cell by himself for over two years and thought that Arthur would have at least tried to go see him.
yay chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This whole thing is really cool!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
nice. like the AU that you managed to pull off.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Not so fond of AUs and I will admit missing the tag in the summary was the only reason I started reading but after starting to read it, it really was fun to go through.
mlynch13 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
i LOVE the ending..ahh!
cyanblu chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
absolutely love this :)
Sabriel-TS chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Bloody awesome. like literally brilliant. very original and well thought out. and I adored your writing! The Voive, the dog, just everything, so very perfect.
kkckat3 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I am so glad i found this story. I love the concept and your writing pulled it all together and had my emotions at your beck and call. Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
Kurokishi'93 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Great story I just found it, and it's really good one :3 And really, Robot Unicorn Attack? I play the heavy metal version all the time Can't wait to read your other stories :3

Take care