Reviews for Paul's Girl
adrianna chapter 17 . 9/25
i think it should be a engagement ring.
adrianna chapter 14 . 9/25
if Edward loses a limb i will sing. i hate him for Bella. :(
elianat813 chapter 13 . 9/19
Isn't Claire supposed to be like 8?
leika.sh15 chapter 19 . 5/22
i hope Paul kills Edward
Blood Moon 17 chapter 20 . 5/15
Plz write more
Winema Constance chapter 20 . 5/7
Amazing story. My favorite so far please keep it up.
Jesus, that was hawt! I'm not normally a fan of twilight lemons as a rule, but your Bella/Paul pairing is amazing. Thanks for sharing with all us readers.
KrystalDawner chapter 13 . 2/21
"I wanted to fucking kill this mother fucker."
So do I Paul. So do I.
I used to fucking love Edward.
But then... I realized it... WHAT KIND OF GUY WATCHES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT.
OK, maybe if they had been actually dating when he did it, it'd be OK, but he did it BEFORE SHE KNEW AND SHIT AND HE WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO HER WHEN HE DID IT HE AVOIDED HER LIKE WTF DICKWARD.
The Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
*angel
not angle ;)
sarah88 chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
Oh thank God or u ofcourse LOL. I couldn't imagine a better ending.
sarah88 chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Ok the rest of the Cullen's r seriously super fucked up. And I never thought I would say that about Carlisle and Esme. They seemed like the picture perfect parents. I can't believe the way they coddle Ted, he doesn't deserve it. I'm also guessing that Rose Emmett and Jazz have severed ties with the others because by the sound of it they all became insufferable and gave Ted reason when he didn't deserve it at all. If they did leave it's probably 4 the best. But I cannot believe Esme and Carlisle would dismiss their sons and daughter that way, they were their children also. Not just Ted and Alice. If anything Rose and Emmett are more than Alice, they are venom of Carlisle's venom that should count 4 something. But I guess venom isn't as thick as water here. It's a shame.
sarah88 chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
Not sure how I feel about the way Emmett Jazz and Rose decided 2 keep their distance or whether it was good idea 2 do what they did trying 2 see how she was. Quite frankly they should have stayed away or at least tried 2 make Bea knw that they didn't want 2 follow Ted's example. As 4 Alice that one is a shocker. If anything Ibwould have thought she at least gave a damn as much as Ted claimed 2 have. Obviously she didn't because she never checked the way the twins and Emmett did.
sarah88 chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
I'm glad they had their moment of purging their pasts so 2 speak. And wow that Lauren girl sounded annoying. I tend 2 stay as far away as possible 4rm girls that act like her. They make me want 2 stab my eyes out and cut out my own tongue. I just have no tolerance 4 them. I am glad Bea put her in her place. Oh boy Ted is back now huh? Let the drama unfold. LOL
sarah88 chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
There was never a doubt in my mind that Bea would reject the marking. Hell I have read other stories of when they do it and Jesus H Christ it sounds hot. I wouldn't mind having a hot tall dark and brooding guy bit me. LOL
sarah88 chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Ok I fucking hate Jacob! The nerve of him 2 say that 2 her. God he is such an a-hole seriously.