Reviews for The Return of Professor Chaos
BEST book I ever read with a lot of sexual content, lol.
drebear chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I love this story thank you!
FaustusianSutcliff chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
So...I read this whole story in one sitting and I just enjoyed it so much. I love the way you wrote this. I hope you deciede to write a sequel or something :)
smoll Gcat chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
tha t
must have been the most incredible piss in history.
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
GOD! I seriously love every single one of your stories. Awesome
shotatyke chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Again, Another great story. And it hasn't happend,( you know what i mean), yet but I think it will this weekend.
fallingwthstyle chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
I absolutely loved this fic. This seems like a running theme in your stories: Don't give them a perfect happy ending, but leave it with there being hope that things will be okay for them. Thank you for this!
fallingwthstyle chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
I had to get up and leave the room while reading part of this chapter (when Kenny showed Kyle the video) because it's 1:30 in the morning, someone is sleeping a few feet away, and I was laughing so hard I was about to wake them up...and then they had that conversation afterward, and just wow..

This story is *awesome*. Thanks :)
fallingwthstyle chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I love this...and I'll be up way too late reading :)
fallingwthstyle chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Ah, I love this so far. Glad to have another good story to read for a couple days. Thanks for this :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Awww, poor Kenny! D: Still, great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
llamajo chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Another great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
llamajo chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
This is just getting better and better! Call me a pervert all you want, but I want to read some more action between Kenny and Butters, lol! XD Anyway, this is great! :D
llamajo chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Oh man! That was... wow, that really sucks for Butters, lol! I can't wait to read more! :D
llamajo chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Awww, you were right about the fluff! So damn cute! This is amazing! I can't wait to read more!